+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused about a woman feeling

Confused about a woman feeling

Hi everyone,

I am confused about a girl feeling for me. We have been friend for a long time and there as been drunken night where too much was said, but nothing ever happend between us. I refused to go to her place at 3:30 am when she asked me once, she was uber drunk + she is in a relationship. That was 3 years ago and we havent talk about that ever after.

But recently we started to get closer (at least I feel). I'll just give you exemple from last week. I asked her out for lunch on Monday. She had the day off and was paiting at her place (I didn't know). She accepted regardless, showered went for lunch, then went back to paint. Lunch was more friendly than flirty, but a bit flirty regardless.

Then Thursday she email me in the office just to say good morning. Thursday night, after ou sports pratice (we do the same sports in the same team) she left casually. I texted her good night. She texted back asking if I wanted to grab a beer.

Could she be just friendly or is that clear sign of interest?

My problem is the fact that she as a boyfriend + kids. I have feeling I can't ignore anymore even if it isnt the right thing to do, but I don't know how to proceed from there.

Any advice? Thanks

I'm not exactly sure what you are saying except.....several years ago you almost had a one night stand with a drunken friend, but for some reason you turned her down......you both never talk about that drunken night.......and now say you have feelings for your friend. You need to talk to her about that drunken night, preferably over a beer, and see if you can pick up where you left off several years ago. Either she is interested, or she isn't.

I would quit going on dates with a woman with a long term boyfriend and kids. It's trashy and you will only end up getting hurt because I doubt she will actually leave her baby daddy anytime soon. She likes to have her cake and eat it too. Aren't there any single gals in your town?

dont see her spend your evenings learning english and writing instead

Quote Originally Posted by reeba View Post
    I'm not exactly sure what you are saying except.....several years ago you almost had a one night stand with a drunken friend, but for some reason you turned her down......you both never talk about that drunken night.......and now say you have feelings for your friend. You need to talk to her about that drunken night, preferably over a beer, and see if you can pick up where you left off several years ago. Either she is interested, or she isn't.
    Don't do this... she has a boyfriend and you don't want to get yourself involved in shit like that. Stay away from her and next time she invites you out for a beer, tell her sure if her boyfriend/husband (whatever TF he is) can come too.

If you're getting feelings for her when she's in a relationship already then you should back off and forget all this one-on-one date like activity you're doing with her. Look after your own emotional well being and leave her to her partner at home. If she's unhappy with him then she should break up with him.

Good for you for not going to her place in your drunken state. Well done in keeping your own personal boundaries now don't allow her to cross anymore.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion