+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Uuuuugh! Why is he doing that??

Uuuuugh! Why is he doing that??

Ok so dated a guy for 2 months. He said all the right things, he feels close to me, comfortable, wants to build a solid relationship and life together. The problem is that he is married to his job. I was only seeing him for like an hour twice a week so I told him you can't build a relationship on such little time together so I was breaking up with him. He said he would make time blah blah and then all of a sudden he sends me a break up text telling me I deserve better and he can't give me more time and I deserve better so I need to find someone who can spend the time with me and he is sorry its not me its him and he will miss me. So I said thats sad and disappointing I thought we were going to be happy together but thats fine I will move on. Next thing you know a few days go by and he texts me one night and says he is going to show all of his friends my picture and tell them if they see me on online dating sites do themselves a favour and stay away from me. So I said you do whatever you want. Show them, show them all whatever floats your boat. The next day (today) he sends me a text and it says "I showed all my friends they all puked" Nice! classy! so I said good, no loss to you then, you made the right decision. I know I will never be as beautiful as YOUR FAT EX WIFE but I am ok with that. She is very big, I am not. He hasn't replied and I hope he doesn't. Oh please someone tell me he wont text again. And what kind of guy says that to a woman he was suppose to care about? He dumped me, why kick me when I am down? Leave me alone! I did what he asked and tried to move on! Does anyone understand this? What am I missing?

hes a control freak,block his texts,do not on any circumstances reply or acknoledge him in any way wahatsoever.

He was using you. He told you what you wanted to hear to keep you around. Nobody is that "busy" and if a guy is into you he will make time. When you finally figured it out and told him to get lost, you bruised his ego so then he showed what hes really like by being so nasty.

The guy is a turd. You should block his number and move on. Don't take his comments personally. It just shows how insecure he is. Forget him and don't lower yourself to his level by slagging off his ex. She has done nothing to deserve that

I would of blocked his number by now.

You dodged a bullet with this one. Ignore, close the door and move on.
    Anyone who threatens you, and he has threatened you isn't worth one single tear. This is character slander.
    He's threatened to put pictures of you on line and slander you. I'm no lawyer but I do believe you could take legal action if you'd like to.
    To threaten someone like this is so weak. Just thank your lucky stars your rid of this energy. If he continues this weak form and continues to slander you, call a lawyer and see what your options are. Some bullies only pick on those they assume have no back up; so get some back up and let him know if his ridiculous actions continue, your going to exercise your rights.