+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Nosey member game!

You never added a new Q., Jffs24 ~ I'll answer woody's.

Yes & No, on my good days obviously I know everyone fails, or makes mistakes and move on but when like all has bad days you turn on yourself ~ don't you?

Do you think when someone is rude to someone online or dismissive that is who & how they actually are in real life, because online is still someone being what & who they are imo?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I think it depends on the person and their own level of growth, self respect, all of it;.... personally, if I get fed up with someone i'll call them on it in person or through cyber space, makes little difference. Then again, in person i'd be more likely to walk away shortly after saying what for whereas online, the debate can go on and on. But that's the thing, even if you don't jive off someones vibe, no need to be a total brat right?
    Then again, there's always a rare time now and then to bring out the bitch. Just for special occasions. Keep her tame, it'll come across.
    That's my two cents.

good question breath123. Will pass that one on.

Yeah -- I think that is who they really are -- online is a reflection of your character, either exaggerated or dimmed it's still who and how you are with other people, and if IRL you are helpful, positive or kind then online you'll be that way to strangers, if you are a sorry bastard or cunt then ditto same online.

^ Like your reply, woody.

I'll give the question more life and pass it on again, also because I am stumped for a new question Ro f l
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

i can like

Huh, rjitktd? Most of your posts don't make any sense.

Yes, online & offline people are mostly the same, they can deny but I think they are, most people talk, think online how they do irl.

If you went into a fancy restaurant & your food was overcooked, under cooked, or something off about how it appeared would you complain & ask for a refund, or would you eat around it & still pay but maybe make a small verbal complaint on your way out?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

thanks to each person who kept this thread and the other game thread open.

i'd always complain, i'd never pay for food i didn't like, either they re do it over for me or it's free. going out to eat should be a good experience and poor quality is unacceptable to me.

do you have any vacations or trips planned for this spring, summer, if you do where are you going?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I have a girlfriend holiday planned for the summer, nothing in the spring this year.
    We are going to Thailand.

I don't have a new question, so should I encourage the next person to answer your questions again?

Not really any holiday or trips planned for any where soon, I wish there was though, maybe a work trip for a few days but nothing involving laying out or enjoying life.

What is your favorite condiment to use? I like mustard. Do you or have you ever made any yourself at home?

Ketchup, I'll load that onto anything, chips, eggs, rice, chicken, fish. You name it, I'll put it on it.
    I never made homemade ketchup but did make homemade salsa before.

What is one thing you'd change about how you look? do you think you are Hot or Not?

I think I am pretty enough, I don't go by hot though. I'm alright. I'd change my hair color or maybe my eye color, also be a couple inches taller too.

If you were a house pet what name would you like your owner to name you?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Maybe a flowers name or part of a flower like Petal.

What if any drink are you addicted to and have to have every day ( excluding the obvious being water ) ?

Diet coke. I think outside of water and maybe juice.

Do you have air conditioning in your home or apartment and if you don't what do you do to keep summer cool when your place heats up? Do you ever sleep outdoors or in a tent in your summer?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I do, but when I didn't I would use fans. When in my last relationship we would go camping on scorcher weekends just to avoid that sort of inside heat.

If you had to donate an organ or something to a friend or family member what would you be the most okay with giving up from yourself to help them live longer or have a better quality of life?

If both of my kidneys were doing well with their GFR and Creatinine levels and showed no sign of disease, I would give them a kidney.

If you could bring life to any one of your household inanimate objects, what would it be, what would you name it and why.?

My pencil which could be called, imaginatively, 'The Pencil'. I would love a live pencil which I could dictate so it could write down things without me holding it.

What is the most special date you have taken a girl/boy on?

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast