+ Follow This Topic
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Nosey member game!

No, I never have. To be honest, I can even extend that to non-romantic relationships that have ended poorly. I don't bother. I've always been a strong believer that people like that will eventually get what they deserve. I don't need to waste any more of my life on scumbags like that than I already have. Bothering to plot some kind of revenge just feels like wasting more of my life on them rather than just moving on and realizing how much better off I am without them.

I'm actually proud of myself too from a recent incident. I actually had a recent a-hole from my not too distant past show back up to the group activity they used to attend of which I am a member. Last week, in fact. They hadn't been around for something like two years, but were back in the area and came for a visit. I could have done a million things. I could have glared daggers at them all night, I could have said something nasty, I could have told them to get the F out. ...But, I felt I deserved better than to let them bring that side out of me. ....All the same, though, THEY did not deserve a second of my life anymore, so I was NOT going to just sit there and play nice either. So, I just got up and left.

In my eyes, definitely the best option. To have sat there and just played nice would have been betraying myself in my personal view. YES, I believe in getting over bad things that happened to you and putting them in the past.... and with this particular person I have..... But I DO NOT agree that always means forgiving that person or forgetting. Some people do not deserve any place in your life, and don't even deserve to be treated like a human being. All the same, though maybe that scumbag WOULD have deserved anything nasty I may have done or said, I DO NOT deserve to dwell in those negative feelings. So, I did what was best for me, and was proud of myself for it.

On a side note, I've never believed in stuff like "psychics" but still find the concept entertaining. For a reasonable price, or if ever bored, I may actually consider visiting one just for the sake of entertainment. But, I don't for a millisecond believe that stuff.

Have you ever had a dream within a dream? For example, you are having a dream, then later within that same night you are writing in your journal about the dream you just had.... but even that is still a dream. (I've always found dreams to be a fascinating topic.)

Yes, I've had a dream within a dream, where I wake up and I'm still dreaming. It's rare, only once or twice. More often (but still rare) I will have a lucid or near lucid dream where I'm laying in bed, looking at my bedroom, thinking I am awake, and then I'll wake up and notice some differences in the appearance of the room. Furthermore, whatever I'm wearing in real life sometimes pops into my dreams. If I'm sleeping naked, I might dream that I'm naked. If I'm sleeping without pants, but a shirt on, then sometimes that's how I'm dressed in my dream.

have you ever cried in a dream? (I did the last two days...)
    Do you have mountain or climbing dreams? Not necessarily climbing, but if the ground your walking on has a 10 or 20 (or 60! or upwards of 90!) degree slope. Sometimes over ppl are walking around fine, and you're struggling and worried you'll trip and fall (my most common reoccurring dream. I hear it means that I see life a challenge).

No, I don't have climbing dreams but lately have been having people are dead dreams but still talking to me even though I know they are for certain dead. Wake up and feel nothing, should be upset but I just don't seem to care at all.

On the dream topic.

Do you dream of people with no faces? Not strangers they are people you definitely know but appear faceless to you?

I do not. In my dreams, I always see the faces of the people in the dream. Sometimes they are people I know, or celebrities. Sometimes they are people I know, but in the dream it doesn't actually look like them.... yet I still know it is. Sometimes they are just dream people I don't know at all that were just concocted by my dream world. No matter what, though, I always see faces.

I'm digging the dream theme because I find dreams to be a fascinating topic, so....

Have you ever had a dream that later actually came true. By that I don't mean a dream like "I dream of some day becoming a rock star." I mean a dream like you went to sleep and had a dream.

No, but I have dreamt of something someone said to me about another person I know in real life and it was something that was sort of true that I didn't actually know in real life, so maybe that counts a little bit?

Who in your family are you the closest to and why? A parent, sibling, aunt/uncle, grandparent or cousin?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I'd say my mom, sister & one of my aunts, mom's side. I love all the rest of my family but these are the ones I confide in the most & give me the best loving advice & they all baby me too.

When was the last time you went to the doctor & why did you go?
    ( I hate going & rarely go unless forced into going )
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Oh God, I can't even remember. It's been years. Not because I'm one of the many, many people who hate going to the doctor. I'm not afraid of going to the doctor, I'm not afraid of anything I may find out even if I turn out to have some health issues..... I'm just frankly lazy when it comes to doing that. Life can get so damn hectic that when I get some free time, I just want to use it to freaking relax for once. LOL!

So, I'd gotten REALLY bad about getting myself to all doctors. The regular doctor, the eye doctor, the dentist. BUT.... I've recently started taking a lot better care of myself. Around maybe a couple years ago, I started making an effort just to be generally better to my body. Little by little I started eating better. I'm not a huge health nut, but I just eat healthier in general. Then, around a year and a half ago I started getting back into the gym. It was probably around that time too that I finally started motivating myself to do all the other stuff as well.

So, I've been to the dentist and have been going regularly. I've been to the eye doctor and have been keeping up with that. So, I plan, sometime soon, to finally motivate myself to do my regular doctor check-ups. The last time I went was just for a regular check-up. No specific issues.

That was long. LOL! So, just to be clear, my new question follows below:

If you could get to be any fictional character for a day, who would you choose to be and why?

First that came to mind was the Little Mermaid character. Not sure why but idea of being a mermaid with beautiful long red hair appeals to me and I love to swim. To think of one outside of an animated character maybe - Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.

Same question as TheEvilJester asked and [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] who would you pick? Maybe Deadpool?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Elsa from Frozen & maybe Lois Lane.

Did anything embarrassing ever happen to you in high school? What if it did?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I threw up during a class, not a light little throw up a full on stomach flu throw up, all over myself, desk and was sitting with another person at the desk so they got some of it too. Embarrassed and went home after and people still brought it up weeks later.

Same Question.

Actually, I can't think of anything specific. Being embarrassed was never really a big problem for me in my school days, necessarily. Being an outcast was. I never really fit in, and kids were NOT shy about making that abundantly clear. I can't entirely complain, though, because without that I wouldn't have developed the thick skin I have these days, and I don't think I'd change that for anything.

Since lovebroken directed my question back at me...

Yeah, I have to say I think my choice would probably be Deadpool. LOL! If I were going to be any fictional character for a day, it would almost certainly be him. Though, Batman, Wolverine, and Venom would maybe all be tied for a close second choice.

What is the weirdest dream you can remember ever having? (One that you are comfortable sharing here, anyway. LOL!)

I once had a dream where I was standing naked in a shallow pool, like it had been drained recently, almost little to no water in it, maybe enough to cover your ankles. There were lots of those toy helicopters, remote control ones flying around me, I thought they were spy drones watching me and sending images of me naked to all over the world. NO reason for me to be there alone and naked and then all of a sudden it was night and I was on a train with the actor Jonah Hill and he was smoking the biggest cigar imaginable and I was sitting across from him choking on the smoke and smell of it. I was at this point dressed, and wearing a long Morticia( Addams family) sort of dress.

Which parent do you feel you most closely resemble? and does that make you happy or would you prefer favoring the other.

Haha..on your dream, lovebroken. Why Jonah Hill tho?

My mom is the one I look like the most, she thinks so too.... Yes, she is as lovely at her current age as she was when I was a young one. My nan aged gracefully too.

My question:

Is there something you’re still holding on to? Is it time to let it go?

My gf of 4 months. It was our first "i love yous" and it was the right time.. and very good. Best relationship i've had in a long long time.

What is something you fantasize about and are curious to try in bed but will probaly never try?

Hm, I don't know. Let me think since I don't have a bed mate to even try or fantasize anything with at the moment.

First thought was blindfolded, maybe cuffing me or even something of a more public nature, night time not day time though.

Are you or if out of school were you - a good student, what was your or is your favorite subject and did you have a favorite teacher?

Got logged out. Typical. Every time on.

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast