+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nosey member game!

Honestly?, ok. gee, with a wooden spoon several or so times while being chased through the house between the ages of 5 through 14; also had the ol' soap in mouth a few times. moved out at 16
    No, I would never do that to my children. Never.

*Do you ever get jealous when one of your same sex friends friendly flirts with your wife/husband and even though you know it's no big deal do you still get jelly and if so, how the heck to you cope with it?

No, I don't-- I do get pissed off if they disrespect her though because she's a nice person and I won't tolerate that, but flirting with her doesn't upset me if it doesn't upset her.
    I'm not a jealous person, she is actually more jealous and possessive -- I think she wishes I was more jealous, funny how that works =)

If you won the lottery what would you do with the money, spend on yourself, travel the world, share with family and friends?
    What would be your first big purchase?

I'd buy my Nana a pink cadillac cause she ways wanted one. I'd definitely share my wealth with the rest of my family and give some to a few of my favorite local charities. Then I'd buy a house in Berlin. I was there for a few months and fell in love with the night life and the people. Invest everything else.

Ever have someone walk in on you and your lover doing your thing?

Yes, my brother when the rest of our family was away on a trip and I invited my current BF over and none of our bedroom doors had locks. He told my parents and everyone else after.

Have you ever had a one night stand and were you drunk or sober during and in a relationship or single at the time?

yes, half drunk, and single.

you come upon a genie lamp and get three wishes but are told you can only keep one wish for yourself, and must forward the other two wishes to a person known to you and a stranger, what wish do you grant yourself, what wish would you grant the known person and who would it be a friend or family member and what wish and what stranger would you pick and what wish for them since you do not know them?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

^ That's a thinker one.

For me and my forwarded wish for another I'd wish to turn back time and my mom and Bfs father wouldn't pass and would live many years more into old age like they both should have.

For a stranger I would wish that a dying sick child in the hospital would miraculously be healed and grow up and become a great person of the world someone who makes important discoveries and changes the world to better it for many.

Can't think of another right now so will come back even if very late in my night and post one, if not next person can go on Exeter's interesting question
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

Okay my question is

How many sex partners have you had to this date?
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

I've had 5.

Have you ever had a dream that had a member off loveforum.net in it and describe the dream?

I have not had a dream about anyone from loveforum.net.

When was the last time you told a white lie to get out of something you didn't want to do? What was the excuse you used?

I told one of my gfs I was feeling sick to get out of going to a party with her because I knew one of my ex's was going and he is one I speak to the least of all of them and I didn't want the awkwardness of being stuck at a party all night with him. She even said sick with what, you sound fine. I said it might be stomach flu but it was nothing but not wanting to go. I lied because others would ask why I didn't go and she would retell whatever reason that I told her.

If you could describe your life in one word what word would it be?

Resilient. (good question btw)

oh man, you guys are making me think here. All the other clever questions giving me a push to be creative.
    Okay. must think. (insert long pause here)

okay. Of all the human emotions you have lived through (and with), is it the 'suffering' or the 'moments of elated bliss' that have taught you the most for your future endeavours?...

Both I'd have to say... both teach you different things about oneself that benefit in the future.

Have you ever broken up with someone and been completely fine with it... no sadness or hurt feelings?

Both times, yes.

Have you ever kept a sexual fantasy secret from a partner, even if they asked what yours were and kept it to yourself because you were ashamed of what it is?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Yes, but not as much ashamed as they had told me it was weird when they heard it was someone elses fantasy or kink, so I never told them I would enjoy trying it too. If you come back [MENTION=68335]YoungCosmo[/MENTION] and ask I will say what it was.

Growing up did you sleep with a stuffed animal? If so, what was it?

i'm not sure if i did or not lmao i never saw any pics of me with any so i'll say no. did you? i know my sister had a small white teddy bear and she slept with it until she was 18 yrs old, rofl, i used to hide it on her because she couldn't sleep at night without it.

what is your opinion of bachelor/ette parties and strippers? would you want to have them or your partner have them at their final blowout before marriage party? i ask because a friend just had some at his, didn't tell his fiancee, she found out from others and blew up at him.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast