+ Follow This Topic
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Thread: Nosey member game!

I just copied your link and went to read what you wanted a reply on. That is sad what she wrote, wonder why she got so mean and nasty about a troll thread unless that account is an alternate of hers and she felt others were ruining her thread with funny replies? Even after she was told by breathe it was a troll thread and that she was being rude she replied with even more rudeness, wonder if her account was being used by another, maybe her partner( who she claims is a drug addict) ? Was she ever rude like that to people here before? I think what GLYC wrote in defense of you both was very sweet and kind. At least one guy stepped up to make a reply, most times they never do on here on bashing of other members.

This is why we should have mods or an active admin on here to give people verbal warnings on things such as that.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

It is obvious she isn't sorry ~To me it was worse because as CMO said in her post she was on her friendslist, so sounds like a deliberate post by habit, not a misunderstanding because even after I explained it instead of being embarrassed by her comments she remade the comments again. Doctor drug or hard drug addict? Its one of those for certain.

How many mods would be needed to moderate here, 1-2 or 3?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Look at all the Chinese spam we have, so I'd say 3 would be good. One as a co-admin who can ban, have control of the admin panel and two regular mods who can delete, move, lock or unlock threads. In different countries so can check forums different times of the day and night.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    I just copied your link and went to read what you wanted a reply on. That is sad what she wrote, wonder why she got so mean and nasty about a troll thread unless that account is an alternate of hers and she felt others were ruining her thread with funny replies? Even after she was told by breathe it was a troll thread and that she was being rude she replied with even more rudeness, wonder if her account was being used by another, maybe her partner( who she claims is a drug addict) ? Was she ever rude like that to people here before? I think what GLYC wrote in defense of you both was very sweet and kind. At least one guy stepped up to make a reply, most times they never do on here on bashing of other members.

This is why we should have mods or an active admin on here to give people verbal warnings on things such as that.
    Course! I care about you guys!

And.. I honestly think that poster has a couple loose screws. I've seen some help that they've tried to give others, and I thought that it was pretty off putting to say the least..

I'm not sure if it's a culture translation or what, but I just can't relate to that user in any way. I removed them as well immediately after I read those posts. No friend of mine would ever say that to others.

Thank you [MENTION=85795]GLYC[/MENTION]. Appreciated. I just think she didn't like me because in another thread in Off topics she made about bras and thought I was having a pleasant exchange with her and all of a sudden they say wtf are you trolling about and obviously she said it to me because no one else was posting to her at the time and then she must have realized she was wrong and then answered me normally. But after that I thought, odd and then out of blue those panty comments. GD it was obvious everyone was teasing.

Holy batman the Chinese spam is out of control in that one section.

[MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] At least one moderator would be awesome.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Quote Originally Posted by CantMoveOn View Post
    Scottish, English, Dutch. Want to take DNA test to see the exact breakdown.

What are your thoughts on what was written to me and then to breathe123 ( for defending me) in this thread? Interesting how they never attacked smackie poster though, hm.
    I removed them off my friendslist, that to me wouldn't be considered friend or friendly.

http://www.loveforum.net/ask-a-female-forum/103812-panty-check.html
    just read the thread, and lmao on the thread itself. i think she makes threads and all of them are lies, like the condom one dollhouse tagged me to reply on and i asked that person q's and their ages and she failed to reply, how convenient guess she isn't quick to think up her lies, lmao. i wouldn't worry abou them, this forum has had a lot of trash people on it, if no drama for them they usually leave.

3 mods would be ideal [MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION].

if you could make yourself younger or older would you, and which way and why?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Truthfully, probably neither. I don't think I'd mess with it either way. Let's pretend for a moment, though, that it was some kind of black magic thing or something and I HAD to choose one. Saying no was not an option. ...I'd go older because at least then I'd be closer to ending this pointless existence. I didn't mean that to sound as depressing as it did. LOL! But, it's just my honest answer.

...Well, unless Hell froze over and I met a gal and we really liked each other....but maybe our age difference was just enough that it kind bothered us. I'm in my mid 30's now, so say maybe it was somebody in her 20's. So we are maybe 10 years or so apart. We really get along and all that, but for whatever reason the age difference just feels a bit too much. Then I'd go back if I had such a power so it wouldn't be such a problem anymore. Not like that would ever happen anyway, though. The me finding ANY gal that likes me part, whether she's close to my age or not. LOL!

Have you ever experienced anything paranormal? (For example, seen a ghost, seen what you thought could have been a UFO, etc.)

False, I do believe in that stuff, it the UFO, but ghosts. But I also believe most people imagine things, the mind can do weird things to a person that has a very superstitious and paranoid mind. I also think I slightly moreso believe in ghosts because the nonbelievers in films are usually the first people to get demolished by the ghost in the worst possible way.

Have you ever regretted rejecting somebody?

[MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] ~ she took a shot at you in the men's nickname thread in Love ~ so guess she is branching out to hating men too? Equal opportunist. smh. Just ignore her.

[MENTION=85795]GLYC[/MENTION]~ Yes, I have a person who was a good friend who always secretly liked me. I felt because I only liked him as a friend, which I always thought the same for him with me, never knew he felt more until he confesses. He then felt was too embarrassed to remain friends & so I lost a friend not because I did anything bad or said anything wrong bad only because I didn't feel love.

What was the name of your first pet? & why did you pick that name?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] ~ she took a shot at you in the men's nickname thread in Love ~ so guess she is branching out to hating men too? Equal opportunist. smh. Just ignore her.
    Huh? Who did? To be honest, I generally make it a rule of thumb not to engage with trolls. Online or in real life for that matter. People who just feel the need to be confrontational are just not even worth the effort in my opinion. They matter so little to me I find it better just to act as though they don't exist. Otherwise, what does it achieve really? I allow them to upset me and they just get exactly what they want.

Anyway, back to the game...

Well, bit of a complicated answer. My first ever pet was a cat named Blacky.... but she was already my parents' cat when I was born. So it isn't like I picked her or the name, but she was very sweet. The first pet I ever picked with my family was a black lab dog we named Sparky. I actually DID choose that name because our Great Aunt (my Mom's aunt) who also happened to live next door had a dog named Sparky before and I really liked the name.

You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

...No, kidding. Here's the actual question. LOL!

Do you have any tattoos and/or piercings? If yes what and where?

I only have my ears pierced now, I did have a nose piercing, and I do not have any tattoos atm.

On a side note, you know that spammer in Broken hearts? They said me a PM today, that only said " blah blah blah" So I guess when can conclude they are under the age of 15, lol.

What is your drink of choice. 1 for fast food, and 1 for winding down at home?
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

beer, usually. if i have whiskey around, then i would choose that over beer in most cases.

what profession as a kid did you think you'd like to be when you were adult and why?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I wanted to be a nurse or a healer of any kind, people, or animals because so many women in my family were doing just that.

Same question.

Fashion designer. I design some of my own clothes and my nieces but that is about it, I also wanted to be a professional makeup artist for movies as well.

What was the best piece of advice you ever received and from who?
    ― Eckhart Tolle

...Honestly... I don't know. I've not really been given all that much hugely impactful advice in my life. Not that I've never been given good advice, of course. LOL! Who hasn't. But, it's not like my life is some LifeTime movie and some amazing words of wisdom from the kindly old stranger changed my life forever. LOL!

Have you ever been on a hot air balloon ride?

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast