+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Nosey member game!

I am okay with them. I would if my dad or brother or male cousins were involved too, not only my future husband and his group of male friends. I don't think all men have them to get sex off strippers before they finally settle down, they can do that with any girl at a club for free if that is a goal. I think your friends future wife was about because he hid it too, a matter of trust.

Can't come up with a new Q at this moment so will pass on yours, Exeter19, okay? See above for Exeter19's Q. Would like to see others views on this too.

I had to go a page back to see what the question actually was =)

I don't have a problem with strippers, or strippers at bachelor or bachelorette parties -- my girl could have had strippers at hers and I wouldn't have objected, or went to a club and watched dudes with her gf's and not cared but her on the other hand specifically said NO! strippers so I had none of that out of respect for her wishes.
    Some friends wanted to hire or have the party at a strip club so they were disappointed hah!
    She said she trusts me but in no way does she trust most of my friends.

Hhmm The stripper thing.

ok, i'll bite. I use to think i'd be ok with strippers at my mans bachelor party but then I found out what some of them do and uh, gee, yeah, a wee bit uncomfy with that I must say. BUT burlesque on the other hand, you know, the ladies can dance erotica rather well and seem to have a healthy dose of self respect and class so I wouldn't mind one of them dancing round my man, flirting and making him feel oh so special. but strippers? can I meet them first? Maybe if they see my face and know me a little first, they won't go overboard. idk.

I've heard some wild stories of what the ladies do at those things.

s.H.4.M, wife doesn't trust your friends? Wise woman. tehe
    Last edited by woody; 24-10-14 at 06:32 AM.

Sorry, woody I forgot to include a new question in here after I posted but I liked your answer -- especially the part where you said if you could meet the strippers and if they got to know you they wouldn't be as bad with your man.
    I saw some crazy shit go down at some parties with strippers too, if the bride-to-be knew half of it some of those marriages would have been called off.

Here's a new question

If you could be best friends forever with any historical figure who would it be?

Oh damn that's tough..I think it would be Edgar Allan Poe. He wrote some amazing things. A lot of his work has influenced me in my art work. It would be cool to sit with him and his pick his brain you know?

Good question dude.

If you go could go back in time and change one thing in your life what would it be and how do you think that change would effect your life now?

I would not go to university and would traveled for a year or more instead and got more life experiences that way, instead of my nose in books only. I think it would also make me more ready to be in my life here afterwards instead of feeling I am always missing out on life and regretting something.

Also an excellent thought provoking question.

Here is a forum question: If you could manage this website what three forum sections would you delete and why, and what is something new you would include instead and what is one complaint you would immediately rectify for users? Also why do you think more posters do not join in on this game?

Quote Originally Posted by somehelp4me View Post
    Sorry, woody I forgot to include a new question in here after I posted but I liked your answer -- especially the part where you said if you could meet the strippers and if they got to know you they wouldn't be as bad with your man.
    I saw some crazy shit go down at some parties with strippers too, if the bride-to-be knew half of it some of those marriages would have been called off.

Here's a new question

If you could be best friends forever with any historical figure who would it be?
    Any historical figure? Hhm. 'Razia Sultana'. She was a 13th century warrior, raised to lead the military. She also defied many Muslim traditions like choosing to NOT cover her face. Her fAther was the Sultan of Delhi. She was part of a small handful of women leaders in the whole of Islamic civilization history. When she went to battle, she rode a massive elephant. What a woman.

I might be doing this thing wrong. sorry. can someone else answer the q's above me.

Which question do I reply on? my choice can someone explain please. On friends with I'd pick Anne Frank to answer something for now in this page.

If you go to the first page the rules/directions are on there.

I don't think I'd delete anything. I would however bring back the ****ing avatars and get rid of the whole character limit on private messages. Idk exactly why other users not participate in the off topic section. I think a lot of them feel like this is an advice board so these posts are kind of irrelevant.

What was the one item you had as a child that never left your side? and do you still have it in your possession to this day?

I had a teddybear blanket for my crib blanket I used it until 11 and still have it with me, sometimes I will take it out for comfort or memories at night when I can't sleep and read for awhile

My friends therapist asked them this question and I think it's a good one to get you thinking about yourself and your life:

In 1 word what is standing between you and your biggest goal in life?

ah, that one word thing. o kay.

'omnipresence'

If you could do one thing today to make your life better, what would it be.

Go to university - by far that would help in getting a better paying job and more security but I don't the luxury atm -- too many other priorities now outside of me.

Is there a poem, song, book, or quote that you revisit when life gets to you that gives you strength -- or picks you back up?

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post

Here is a forum question: If you could manage this website what three forum sections would you delete and why, and what is something new you would include instead and what is one complaint you would immediately rectify for users? Also why do you think more posters do not join in on this game?
    Nothing in rules says we can't answer any of these questions posted previously too, lmao?

Wanted to answer this one about the website -- I'd dump out the kissing forum, the couple forum and the local loveforum section and would add more threads to be stickied that wouldn't get locked that are popular.
    I would rectify the 30 day forum lock, it's stupid.

My question is in my post above this one BTW.

okay. but the one I like is for people who may not have kids their selves. Something your not doing and it is a little rough around the edges yet still, well done.

Philip Larkin. 'This be the Verse' I read it almost each time after I see my family; seems to help. Love them to bits but can't stand them sometimes. Would you like to read it?

They F___ you up your Mom and Dad
    they may not mean to, but they do
    they fill you with the faults they had
    and add some extra just for you

but they were F___ed up in their turn
    by fools in old style hats and coats
    who half the time were soppy stern
    and half at one another's throats

Man hands on misery to man
    It deepens like a coastal shelf
    get out as early as you can
    and don't have any kids yourself.

(now of course I have softer poems and verses of which are soothing but I cannot find my book at the moment. Also hope I got this one right as it is from memory.)

Does anyone have a poem or lovely song more appropriate for parents to be that they wouldn't mind sharing?
    Last edited by woody; 31-10-14 at 04:04 AM.

That poem is a truth teller, woody. I don't know any songs or real poems for parents but I do like this short one:
    A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for.

If you found out a loved one was raped and beaten or a child of yours was molested would you take action and justice into your hands and seek vengeance or would you only let the law and courts deal with it?

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast