+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Nosey member game!

Both. I'd hire a pro if I could or just me. Good question. Any other takers?/ curious

Let me look a page back and see the question --
    Okay, I'd definitely take actions myself and with the aid of good friends who know how to keep their mouths shut. I wouldn't kill anyone but to blind, cripple, slice off fingers, maime and castrate definitely would consider.
    They wouldn't be grabbing, touching, assaulting - sexually or otherwise, or seeing any women or child again in their lives to attack.

If the world was to end in the next 12 hours and you could go to see anyone in the world to make amends or see for one last time -- that isn't around you right now or you haven't had contact with and missed, who would you see and what would you want to tell them?

(( I'd take actions too if someone hurt a child of mine, no mercy ))

My dad, he moved away to another country for work after parents divorced and I hardly ever see him, only through video or phone calls. I would want a hug from my dad and to get that I would go there and hopefully make it back home in time before the end happened.

If Karma was to come back at you, would it help or hurt you?

help me, i don't hurt others or try hardest not to so i don't see any negative karma coming back to me any time soon.

do you have any ocd tendencies and if so how do manifest in you and do they ever cause you problems in your daily life? ( for me it is making sure doors are locked, that is mine lmao )
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I have a germs OCD and I use a lot of hand sanitizer. I don't like to shake hands too much, but most people my age don't shake hands anyways, no it doesn't really cause me issues, I get less cold viruses than my friends do.

If you were driving and hit an animal would you get out of your car to see if the animal was okay, or keep driving, and if you got out would you help end their pain if injured badly & suffering or try to take them to a vet? Would it make a difference to you if it was a domesticated pet like a cat or dog, or a fox, wild rabbit or raccoon?

I would in the day because I'd be able to see what I hit more clearly because I would feel terrible no matter if a cat, dog or fox as you mentioned. I wouldn't kill them if not dead but if badly injured I would get some appropriate group to come and help or remove the animal, especially if a house pet. I wouldn't touch a wild animal, I'd more take a cat or dog into my car and to a vet. Lots of animals killed on highways and residential streets.

If you could speak any language other than your own language ( most appear to be English speakers here) for the rest of your life, what language would you chose?

Italian because it's the only other one I know enough of to get by haha.

If you could only listen to one musical artist for the rest of your life who would it be?

That is a difficult choice to pick only 1. I think Amy Lee or maybe Adele.

Good question I would like to pass it on to the next person too.

Ali Farka or Chopin can't decide.

If your husband or wife had an ex they hadn't seen in over 8 months before you even met your hubby/wife, then after you started dating and getting hot and heavy, the ex began to pursue again, even showing up at the house you bought together a year later, had sent 100's of emails and texts yet your husband or wife was avoiding them, would you plead with them to write this ex a closure letter so they could move on with their life? or would you think they (the ex) were o.t.t and almost stalker material that needed to be dealt with in some amicable way? AND would it piss you off that your wife or hubby had gone so very long without offering this person closure and then wonder why and what would you do about it?
    lengthy I know, sorry folks but I am oh so curious. What say ye
    Last edited by woody; 11-11-14 at 10:16 AM.

sounds like an obsessed person/stalker to me, showing up uninvited at a home, sending multiple texts that probably go unanswered, person can't take a hint that being ignored means go away you've moved on, do the same, a letter to them would only make things worse and encourage their delusion or fantasy. no I would think she would have told them they were done, and ignoring them tells them it again, i would think man, you picked a loser in that guy. what would i do about it, if person persisted get police involved, it's illegal to stalk and harass people and it might escalate to violence on their part too, stalkers kill people too. i'd think the person was mentally ill tbh.

what do you dream about when you fall asleep, are they peaceful dreams, or nightmares are they about family, friends, pets, celebrities, can you recall your last dream for us and what do you think the meaning of that dream was telling you?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Usually my dreams are ****ing crazy. Like they make no sense whatsoever. But my last dream was the reoccurring nightmare I have had since I was a kid. I'm young probably around 8 and me and my brother are diving in this lake and see who can do down the furthest. I go under and swim as far as I can and then flip to go back up to the surface. Getting close to not being able to hold my breath anymore when I start to see the sun light on top of the water. But the harder I paddle the further it seems and I feel something grab my leg and pull me back then I wake up. Gasping sometimes. Takes me awhile to catch my breath.

Idk what it means but some people have told me I might have experienced that in a past life. Drowning. Idk tho. Wish they'd just ****ing stop already.

What is your number 1 fear in life and do you think you will ever overcome it?

Number one fear is dying in a plane crash, makes me limit air travel and where I can go for trips away. I might overcome it with hypno therapy over time, or medications.

What would your brother or sister have to do to make you never talk to them again?

Hurt either my wife, baby or our parents in any way. Anything intended to cause harm and malicious they'd be dead to me.

What would you do if a waiter serving you in a really expensive restaurant had terrible body odor?

I'd probably gag if the smell was over powering and then go to management and complain especially if the restaurant and bill was going to be expensive and ask for another waiter and tell them why. Who wants to smell that reaching over you eating, pouring you water or wine, so gross.

Do you cry very often? What makes you cry the most?

No, I don't.
    Something to do with someone I love, my family would trigger it the most I guess. A death, probably will at my childs birth -- I didn't during my wedding much to my wifes disappointment =)

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast