+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Nosey member game!

To Lovebroken's question.

yes. honestly? ok, well i'm safe here on this anonymous board. I cry for the World. Silly? meh, it is how i roll.
    I cannot help it. I have been this way since I was a child.

If you could sit with the Dalai Lama for awhile, had one question to ask,what would be the one question you would ask him?

I'd love to meet him, so at peace, I would ask him how to successfully forgive others and myself and have inner peace until I die. Great question!

Same question as woody asked.

Hey, woody -- my wife cries a lot even before the pregnancy. You think the world is getting worse, not better?

On the Dalai Lama question woody asked, I would want to know if reincarnation was real and what would I most likely come back as.

Do you have a favorite season and why is it your favorite?

Ah, we're all here. Hey folks, hope everyone's well. I believe the World is going through rapid changes, both on a geological front and the inner workings of the human mind/heart and I have faith in us to do what we know is right and this can spread like wildfire. Power we have in numbers and I choose to believe that one day we will be living in harmony again with the natural world as we are ourselves, nature. Many women cry for the World and this is a blessing indeed for if we don't, who will.

Favorite Season? Autumn. Everything gets to go to sleep and rest awhile. The air is crisp and clean, the bears are snuggled in their dens, there is a peace all around that is tangible as one roams through the woods; just something about it.
    Last edited by woody; 14-11-14 at 06:15 AM.

Hello, woody and somehelp4me, it's nice to post with others directly in the games. I'm doing well, thank you, woody, hope the same for you.

I love Winter and Christmas and sledding and skating and all winter sports activities and you can sit in front of a fire and relax and be with friends and family.

What animal do you think would be your spirit animal and why?

- - - Updated - - -

^^If you aren't sure you can read this and take this quiz.

http://www.spiritanimal.info/how-to-find-spirit-animal/

http://www.spiritanimal.info/spirit-animal-quiz/

I don't know what mine would be, but I'll take your quiz and see what spirit animal they match with me.

My Spirit Animal according to the quiz is the Bear.

Bear Meaning

The bear has several meanings that will inspire those who have this animal as totem:

The primary meaning of the bear spirit animal is strength and confidence
    Standing against adversity; taking action and leadership
    The spirit of the the bear indicates it’s time for healing or using healing abilities to help self or others
    The bear medicine emphasizes the importance of solitude, quiet time, rest
    The spirit of the bear provides strong grounding forces
    The bear, a spirit animal symbolic of strength and courage

The spirit of the bear is a strong source of support in times of difficulty. It provides courage and a stable foundation to face challenges. When the bear shows up as a spirit guide in your life, it’s perhaps time to stand for your beliefs or your truth. This power animal will provide for support and strength.

The bear is also a guide to take leadership in your life or in other people’s lives. This animal is feared and admired for its strength. Its presence inspires respect. Its strength and powerful stature will inspire you to step into a leadership role in your life and take action without fear.

When you invoke the power of the bear totem, reflect on the qualities of inner strength, fearlessness, and confidence in yourself and how you can project them in your world.

The spirit of the bear as healer and teacher

Interestingly, in Siberia, the name used to designate women shaman is the same as the word “bear”. In Northern America, in the Inuit tradition, the bear spirit animal is also connected to the shamanic tradition and women.

For the Inuit people, the bear is a strong power or totem animal. In some beliefs, it is said that if an Inuit hunter accepts to be eaten by a bear, he may reincarnate as a shaman and carry the spirit of this animal. The polar bear is considered as the “Wise Teacher” as it shows how to survive in harsh conditions.
    The bear, an ancient spirit animal worshiped in many traditions

The bear as a spirit animal or totem is one of the most ancient worshiped animals. Remains of bears have been found in many archeological sites in Europe especially, where bear bones and skulls were found together with human bones dating back to the Neanderthals.

It is said that the Vikings would wear bear skins in times of war to scare off their enemies. They would appear as powerful as these wild animals. Bears symbolize warrior spirit and courage to fight. The bear’s spirit would be invoked to help the warriors in the battle.

In ancient Greece and Rome, the bear was a totem animal associated with the Goddess Artemis and Diana, goddesses of fertility. In contrast, for the Celts, the bear would represent the sun.
    The spirit of the bear and healing

Since the bear is often associated with shamans in many traditions, this spirit animal can symbolize healing abilities and stepping into the role of the healer. If the bear shows up in your life, it may also be time to take care of your own needs for healing, whether it’s at the physical, emotional or spiritual level.

Be sensitive to where you are at and reflect on where you would most need healing. You can call on the bear spirit guidance to direct your energy in a more conservative or focused way.
    Bear spirit animal and grounding forces

The bear is an animal that lives a solitary life. Having a bear as a spirit animal can mean that you find balance and comfort in solitude. The presence of this power animal could point to the need to “regroup” and set up boundaries, so you feel comfortable in your own space. It may be a call to find time away from the crowd or busyness and favor quiet time and rest.

The bear spirit can also be a great helper to dedicate time and energy to more introspective practices, such as self-inquiry or meditation. Call on the spirit of the bear to help you find your center and ground yourself in a strong foundation that will support you in more busy and noisy times.

Lovebroken's Spirit animal question & quiz I'll pass to the next poster again and see what animal they receive.

I took the quiz and I got the Butterfly

Here is a less detailed review what it said:
    Your spirit animal is the Butterfly

Characteristics: Powerful transformation, metamorphosis, playfulness, the world of the soul

Spirit Animal Profile: The butterfly is one of the most emblematic totem animals symbolizing personal transformation. If you see the butterfly as your totem or spirit animal, pay attention to the areas in your life or personality that are in need of profound change or transformation. Perhaps, this animal totem guides you to be sensitive to your personal cycles of expansion and growth, as well as the beauty of life’s continuous unfolding.

Butterfly Symbolism

What is the meaning of the butterfly? This animal totem is primarily associated with symbolism of change and transformation.

Powerful transformation, metamorphosis in your life, personality
    Moving through different life cycles
    Renewal, rebirth
    Lightness of being, playfulness
    Elevation from earthly matters, tuning into emotional or spiritual
    The world of the soul, the psyche

A secondary meaning of the butterfly is about finding joy in life and lightness of being.

Going to read the full review myself but that is awesome, I like the idea of mine being a Butterfly.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

I never remember on this one you have to ask a question after you answer one. I saw this on FB and thought what the ****! I think they were trying to sell the idea of satanism with it.

What is your thoughts?

It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

Anya, took your quiz. 'Owl' apparently.

hoo hoo hoo

That is fun that the three of you all got different spirit animals, breathe123, anya_may21 and woody. I wonder what a male poster would get for theirs?

On your question anya_may21 I think that is ridiculous for whomever created that image to try to promote Satanism as the best choice to follow with saying " come to the dark side at least we won't rape you". But of course they won't be beneath drinking babies blood or sacrificing women, children and animals. Can't see any one who would find many positives in being a Satanist, not sure what others feel on the topic.

What inspired you to join here and what keeps you coming back?

I looked for relationship websites through search & picked this one because it looked friendly to me & has been around for awhile it appeared & showed recent active postings. Just wanted some insight on a guy who I was uncertain of, & I made a thread about it. I come back because of the threads I made and other peoples problems can also reflect mine so I can read and learn too from stories and replies.

Is that an o-k reply?

Have you ever cried from reading a book and if so what book was it?

Yeah L.B, great question. and Breathe, great reply

Well, many but the one that comes to mind right now as I sit in an old 1970's yeti expedition jacket staying warm in this chipper abode, 'Into Thin Air' by John Krakauer about his interpretation of the events that took place on the 1997 Everest (Chomolungma) expedition tragedy.
    Man/Woman, what a series of events that day, crikey, the whole spell leading up to their ascent, the mistakes made coming down, all the lives lost, the call to the expected Father as he sat frozen, stuck and said goodbye to his wife and his unborn child through a link on the Radio receiver. People balling their eyes out knowing there was no way to get to their friends. Rough

I think more should answer the questions above me, good food for thought those

Thank you, woody. A really detailed reply, I enjoy reading those & I never heard of that book before, it does sound very sad. I don't read too many books but one that made me sad and cry some was The Book Thief. Is a good book if you'd ever want to read, they made a film out of it too somewhat recently that was equally as good as the novel and heart wrenching. A book is well written when just words can touch your heart, no images needed.

I can pass the question on again to a new person but I can ask another if you'd like to answer another, woody?

When a child did you used to play with bugs? Did you have a favorite that you liked to feel run across your finger or hand. I ask because I loved caterpillars & having them crawl over my hands.

i don't think any book has made me cry but a few movies have choked me up, think i listed some in anya's movie thread previously.

i would always dig up and play with earthworms, lmao take them in the house too, put them on my hands, arms legs and in my toy trucks. my sister would do the same with ladybugs, she would 'save' them by bringing them inside.

did you get an allowance as a kid and how much was it?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Yes, we did. It was something like if 10 years old you got 10.00 & on & up or if we needed something special they just bought it for us. Grandparents gave us money a month too for special things we wanted.

Would you refrain from sexual activity with a person you were dating & loved for 1 year maybe more before a marriage if you weren't a virgin, would you remain faithful or would you break up because you couldn't go that long without sexual intercourse?

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast