+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Nosey member game!

Remain faithful, buy a toy, as long as I still got the hugging and the kisses otherwise, where's the loving right? But, yes, faithful all the way

Do you believe in the possibility of 'multi Universes' or do you think our Universe is the only one.

I feel it is only the one I don't think there are multiple dimensions although when life in this one goes poorly it would be nice to fantasize that we could jump into a another better life already in play for us.

If you were on a plane with all the members of loveforum and it crashed what member or members would you want to survive with you in order to keep you company or help you survive, you can pick one or several and what purpose would each serve? ( not all can survive only a handful and that includes you)

I don't know members well enough to answer that question but wanted to post to keep the game going. If o-k I can go back & answer a q previously asked that I never answered & one of you whose been here longer can answer Lovebroken's, o-k?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by somehelp4me View Post
    Were you hit as a kid by your parents?
    If you have kids of your own would you do the same parenting practices or not?
    I'll answer this one o-k. Yes, we got bottom spanked or hand slapped, never got hit in the face or head & was when we disobeyed rules set up for us. I would in some terms not in all, more time outs & talking instead of direct hits & go to your room.

That's a hefty set of question L.B.
    Can I just bring a whack of parachutes?

going to have pass that one off to someone else, sorry luv; too many good folks, can we just take the train or bus instead? tee hee.
    Last edited by woody; 21-11-14 at 08:28 AM.

Oh, I got two passes on that question. I'll answer it myself, I'll pick you, woody, somehelp4me ( new baby arriving) and Leiahola1975(they recently added me.)

I'll try to think of another question later, nothing comes to mind right away.

What about this one:
    If you were told you could only wear one color the rest of your life and only one what color would you choose and why?

Greeny Blue. Because that's what the Planet looks like from a distance and since we're practically made of H20 and organic material, seems fitting. Plus it's just so pretty.

Thanks for the save. I'm still bringing extra parachutes though and I'll pay extra for a private greyhound; those things can be lush and plenty of room for folks even with a nursery for the soon to be Father and his Family.

okay, question. Must think. Need tea.
    okay: This is all hypothetical.
    Your female, you have just gotten into a very serious relationship with a great man and you love him so.
    An old friend from Uni calls, she is eccentric, beautiful, witty, charming and wonderful and single. Your planning a dinner party. Other 'couples' are coming. Do you exclude your beautiful single friend because she's just so darn hot and funny and sweet, you don't want the other ladies to get up in arms over (or yourself) or do you invite her regardless because she's a friend and you don't give a rat's hairy what the others think because you know, she's f--ing cool and would never hit on your married friends or your man.
    Bring her along?
    versus, social shunning and what be your reasons?

I have a lot of very attractive girlfriends, and cousins and all of them are honorable women not the flirty with others men types of girls, and never thought once about having them not come to birthday parties or pool parties. I have seen other girls get jealous, angry and hold tighter to their boyfriends, but that is their insecurity nothing coming from the attractive girls. I would think a guy would flirt more with the attractive women on their own, not with encouragement of the girlfriend, might be a good test to see how committed your boyfriend actually is too if he flirts with a hot girlfriend of yours or not.

I'd bring her along would never shun someone because they are too attractive or even not attractive and so on.

Great question woody, I'll continue it on to the next and a guy can still answer and change to a hot male friend ( 6 pack abs, tanned god of a guy friend)

Sounds good. Hey, can we ask him politely to take off his shirt while he sits on the couch waiting for dinner? K I D D I N G!!
    Totally kidding, just the vest ought do fine. he heeheh.

I think men can get just as jelly as the ladies can. Last year my sweets and I went to our local healthfood store; the shop keeper was very kind and helpful to me. Sweety still brings him up.

good on you for the whole, 'wouldn't shun anyone' thing. Good. You know, allot of ladies do and it can be very hurtful for the girl left behind. So I'm happy to read your words.

Woody, your comments are funny. I laughed at the above.
    I know lots of guys who are so jealous of other men, if they drive nicer cars, look hotter, are more educated, come from money, lots of different reasons. Not a guy, but a guy still can answer when one logs in to post ~ but I also wouldn't tell her not to come to whatever function either just because she is beautiful & hot, I would only exclude a gf if they were rude or disruptive ( drinking, drugs in social situation and smack talks ~ a real troublemaker)

What was the last furry thing you touched? LoL could be an animal, a guys beard, your own yaknow lol
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Big furry Yellow Dog and little black cat.

Of all the hours of your day, which one do you feel most lonely through and why?

I don't ever feel lonely. To be honest I don't remember ever experiencing that feeling. I mean I sure I have at some point, but it must not have lasted long enough to leave an impression.

Have you ever cried watching a cartoon movie?

[MENTION=72336]woody[/MENTION] Are the big furry yellow dog & little black cat your own pets? I'd love a little black cat too.

Does the movie UP count, if not The Lion King made me cry too.

There are lots of things we'd do for a best friend we loved but is there anything you wouldn't do understand any circumstance for a best friend?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I would do mostly anything for a real good friend -- outside of murder or kidnapping. Theft only if it was inside someones home and it originally was theirs, I'd help with that too.
    I'd need to hear the full story, I wouldn't blindly help them.

If we all got granted Christmas wishes ( 1 wish each ) what would you use your wish for?

[MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] question and off somehelp4me's answer, I would help assist a sick friend to kill themselves if they ask me without hesitation even if it meant my imprisonment.

On somehelp4me's question my 1 Christmas wish would be to have a job I want after school and a real lasting love to start a family with in a few years. Have to find now to build that relationship to plan a marriage and start a family, IMO.

I'll send somehelp4me's question on to the next poster too, since Christmas is coming up soon enough.

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast