+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nosey member game!

Nosey member game!

game suggested by lovebroken.

rules:
    ask a question of the next member to post, can make it as personal as you'd like but if they do not want to answer it they are free to pass the question on to another member of their choice by either posting the members name as an [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION] ( as an example) and it will be sent to their notifications you mentioned them and what thread.

i'll start for any member:

at what age did you lose your virginity and are you still friendly with that person or not?
    Last edited by Exeter19; 08-10-14 at 08:01 PM.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Thanks for saying I suggested the game

Can't believe you made this a day ago? and I am the first to post, that is wrong, other forums have busy off topics.

I lost my virginity at 15 I was friendly with him through out high school but after he moved away and have not seen him since.

New question:

What is the hardest part of being in a relationship in your opinion?

For me personally the hardest thing about my relationship is learning to communicate with each other in a way that doesn't make the other person defensive. It's tough because you can change your approach and say things as nice possible but you can't change how the other person perceives it you know?

Next question: When was the last time you were shitfaced drunk?

i like reading the answers to the questions, lmao guess that makes me a nosey member for real ^^

last time i was so drunk i was shitfaced was about 3 weeks ago for my bros bday, so drunk i puked the night of and the next morning, you know how you feel so bad you go i am never drinking again, was one of those.

when you were a kid what did you want to be, do and how does it compare to the job you actually do?

- - - Updated - - -

also to get others into the games i took some posters who post in off topics recently and will @ them and see if they want to join, all others posting could do the same for a few other posters too?
    [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=72336]woody[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=68335]YoungCosmo[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=63875]fearoflove[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=76804]omnifarious[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=77623]ladyloveslosers[/MENTION]
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I wanted to be a famous painter artist, I work in an office atm, only paint as a hobby.

Have you ever had to get a STD test for your own peace of mind or at the request of a dating partner? ( asking personal questions so people can have the chance to pass if they choose)

Yes, indeed!

Ever drank a bottle of wine in the shower and cried yourself silly out of being so depressed?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

I have in the bath tub would that count as a Yes? if so I have after a bad breakup.

What does the little voice in your head tell you, 1 good thing and 1 bad thing it constantly tells you?

Okay, i'll bite.

that's not an easy question lovebroken. huh. must think.

little devil on my right shoulder tells me to be careful when trusting people
    little angel on my left does the same but encourages me to try and kicks my ass when I don't, then the two have tea and mock me as I sometimes make a fool of myself out there in social land, then I come home and we all smoke a joint together.

'big cosmic joint' ? Well, imagine an omnipresent massive and wonderful 'green' goodness roll of happiness and then pass it around.

ok, my question now. [MENTION=63875]fearoflove[/MENTION]
    'When you are roaming through a park and you see an empty pop can laying on the floor/ground, do you pick it up and put it in recycling or just pass it by, leaving it there? (couldn't think of anything else to ask and I didn't want to get too personal, hope you be well)

-

I'll answer yours woody, until fearoflove[ is that who you wanted answering that one?] comes online.

I'd probably kick it along until I got bored, doubt I would think to recycle it though- so leave it there.

Which one are you more likely to believe in - ghosts or UFOs and why? [ to anyone who wants to answer]

Ghosts.

Why? Because I have been witness to events as a child and teenager that has shown me spirits(ghosts) DO exist.

If you were to accidentally get pregnant, or get a woman accidentally pregnant, as not planned, where maybe it was a one night stand and barely even know each other what would you do?

if I accidentally got someone pregnant that was a one night stand it would be because the condom broke, not because I didn't use one. so it would mean I was actively not wanting a kid with someone, so I would leave the decision up to them, if they knew it was mine for sure and contacted me, I would offer half if they wanted an abortion. but i'd give no input otherwise unless asked by them. it would be a ****ing disaster to have that happen.

does it bother you when you give advice on here, or several posts of advice to someone and they don't thank you, written, clicked, or anything?
    William Blake

I think it is rude not to at least write the words, "thank you" to show some consideration for the time to read and reply to their post.

I will reply and thank, also click thanks, sometimes like or give reputation points.

Would you like to have a marriage like your parents, or opposite of theirs?

like theirs, they have a great marriage, one to be admired.

what is the worse thing you ever said to a bf or gf, or spouse when in the middle of a fight?
    William Blake

Not proud of it but I said, " I hope you die."

If you could bring back one person from the dead who would you bring back to life?

a good friend who died from illness when in my teens. he deserved to live a much longer life.

who was the last person you told you loved them?
    William Blake

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast