+ Follow This Topic
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: Nosey member game!

No, I am scared of heights. I can fly in airplanes though but I wouldn't go to the Grand Canyon glass platform, or up to that high lookout in Austraila and in Usa. Forget places names.

What is the nickname your family or friends call you?
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Sweetness, lol? Turtle, lol? For specific reasons.

What is your favorite Stephen King novel and is that novel your favorite King movie too?

To be honest, I've not read any Stephen King novels. I TRIED to read It and just found it way too boring. ....Mind you, I KNOW I would have enjoyed it if I stuck it out. It's just that it is so damn long it takes a while to get into things. Thing is, even when I used to have more time to read, I'd still generally only have like a half hour lunch break during which I'd read. As result, I needed something that grabs me pretty quickly because I just didn't have long to read, so it was too hard to get through anything that took too long to get good. If I had endless time to just sit and read I'm sure I'd have loved It, though.

But both versions of It definitely count as my favorite Stephen King movie.

What is your favorite costume you've ever worn? Could be for Halloween, for a costume party, when you were in a play, etc.

This is my 500th post

I was a fairy princess like Glenda the good witch from wizard of oz when around 11, I think, My aunt made me the costume, looked so precise too, loved it, that would be my favorite.

Do you believe in evil and that people can be evil or possessed by evil?
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

Yes, demonic possession I think is real and outside of that, you have serial killers who kill others for pleasure no demonic possession needed.

Where did everyone go?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Not sure how to answer that? Where ever we go, we always find our way back home.

What is the weirdest, grossest thing you have ever eaten?

...Honestly.... I can't think of it. I am open to trying new and even weird things. But, I can't particularly think of anything weird or gross. I don't tend to be the type of person who finds it funny/entertaining to participate in childish dare bull crap. Never have never will. So it isn't like I ever ate something weird on a dare. So I can't think of anything. LOL! That was a boring answer, so I'll pass that one along. First though, I found this one interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by CantMoveOn View Post
    Do you believe in evil and that people can be evil or possessed by evil?
    I believe in evil for sure. People can be evil. I don't necessarily believe that evil can possess people, or believe in demonic possession. Like my feelings on ghosts, I'm OPEN to the idea, but have just never seen convincing enough proof to believe it to be true. So, as it stands right now, I don't believe in ghosts, I don't believe in demons, I don't believe in demonic possession... but I'm open to the ideas should something/somebody ever convince me.

As I said, my answer was kinda boring, so I'll pass our resident Disney princess's question to the next player...

Bump.............................................. .................
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    ...Honestly.... I can't think of it. I am open to trying new and even weird things. But, I can't particularly think of anything weird or gross. I don't tend to be the type of person who finds it funny/entertaining to participate in childish dare bull crap. Never have never will. So it isn't like I ever ate something weird on a dare. So I can't think of anything. LOL! That was a boring answer, so I'll pass that one along. First though, I found this one interesting.

I believe in evil for sure. People can be evil. I don't necessarily believe that evil can possess people, or believe in demonic possession. Like my feelings on ghosts, I'm OPEN to the idea, but have just never seen convincing enough proof to believe it to be true. So, as it stands right now, I don't believe in ghosts, I don't believe in demons, I don't believe in demonic possession... but I'm open to the ideas should something/somebody ever convince me.

As I said, my answer was kinda boring, so I'll pass our resident Disney princess's question to the next player...

Moose and Octopus, lol. Yuck on both.

Same question that Jester asked because I am curious about others.
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Veal would be the grossest, I would not eat moose, is that even good meat to eat? Beef hearts are gross too.

Have you ever stolen anything in your life and if so what age and what item?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Dang it you guys. LOL! Keep having questions where my answers are too boring. Because... no. I've never stolen anything. I don't know why, but even from a very young age, the idea just seemed reprehensible to me. As far as stealing from a store/business, I couldn't understand the nerve somebody could have to think they are so special that they deserve to just take something, rather than to pay for it like the rest of us. For stealing from a person, I even more so couldn't understand the nerve to take something that belongs to somebody else. Whether from a person or a business, I'd have never been able to enjoy the item I stole because it would forever feel tainted to me.

Now as an adult, I do understand that sometimes kids are just kids. That maybe not EVERYBODY does it at some point, but that most do and it usually isn't hugely a big deal. Stealing some candy, stealing a music CD here and there, or whatever, a lot of kids do it at some point. That doesn't mean I condone theft at all, but I just better understand the difference between a little youthful indiscretion and somebody who is just a selfish jerk. ...But I would still never steal anything. Not unless maybe it was to save myself or somebody I cared about from starvation and there was no other option.

Since, again, I feel like my answer was kinda boring, I'll pass that one along.

Have you ever stolen anything in your life, and if so what age and what item?

I once stolen a mechanical type poodle toy from my friends attic in her garage while we were playing she had stolen my fishy ring I got at an aquarium the month before so I felt it was fair I stole something off her too, she knew I took it and chased me and I threw it into a water divide area between my home and our neighbors, and went back a day later and found it, washed it off and kept it She never gave my ring back so I was not about to give her item back either. Wouldn't have stolen it if she had not stolen from me first.

Are you a revenge type of person, if so how did you get your revenge and on who?
    ― Eckhart Tolle

I can be if warranted ... and I do it by telling the truth to others on them and ruining whatever scam or lies they have concocted for themselves, nothing more satisfying them foiling a seasoned liar.

If you had your own forum what would the topic be of it?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dollhouse For This Useful Post:

Oh wow! I really like that one. To be honest, that is a tough one for me. If it was a new forum I was going to visit, it would probably be a cosplay forum. Thing is, that isn't what you said. You said if we had our own forum. Cosplay has become pretty big in my life, but it isn't the one and only important thing about me. So, I'm not entirely sure if I'd open a cosplay forum if I was opening one myself. Maybe, or maybe I'd want it to be something else.

Honestly, I think I'd want to put more thought to this one if I actually were going to do it.... but gut reaction I think mine would either be for cosplay, or for love advice. I have found I really enjoy giving love advice, which is furthermore why it sucks so much this site is slowly dying.

Anyway, I usually hate to be unoriginal and just copy somebody's question, but I thought this one was too good not to repeat, so I'm going to direct that to the next player.

If you had your own forum what would the topic be of it?

Maybe horror video games.

If you had to name your favourite type of bread, what would it be?

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast