+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

Three hours? I wish. Nope, false on that. Not going to tell you how often Woody needs to go to the lu.

Next: If you lived 40 years ago and were the same age you are now, then, and without internet or computer, You'd be more socially outgoing. Explain.
    Last edited by woody; 24-02-15 at 06:23 AM.

I think I'd be the same as now & to explain I don't use the internet too much to any addiction & I love being outside even in winter, skiing, skating, walking, the sun & fresh air is always important to happiness. : ]
    I'd find it harder to be without a cell phone though, because it is super convenient.

So a part True & False.

Woody you ask the best questions

You prefer a real camera over a digital camera.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

^thank you breathe123..

oo ooo, Film please. yah yah, the digi age is convenient n all but there's just something about having to cherish each shot when one is using film. I miss my ol pentax. Got a new Nikon, thing is smarter than I am so yeah, bit of a battle there. Good question, passing it on to next person....

Thank you, woody for accepting *hugs*

I never had a real camera for myself, family had one but I never used it. So I am only used to a camera phone camera or a cheap digital camera.

TPBM Reads several books a month.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

True ~ I love my books

You use special products to whiten your teeth instead of a dentist doing it.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Baking Soda..

If you spent the day with the Dalai Lama in a beautiful mountain monastery, you wouldn't bombard him with questions; you would simply sit and listen....

True, maybe record him, or take notes instead

You've been stuck without running water & electricity for at least over a week.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Oh yeah. Pioneered it for about a year. No running water unless the well had some (which it often did not) Candlelight and lanterns.. Fireplace. Loved it. When I moved into a modern abode I kept turning the faucet on and off, fascinated.

*You have heard the term 'Dick Whipped' before....(female version of man's 'pussy whipped' term.)

LOL, no never heard of that term, I also never heard of the one used in dollhouse's thread it was " cumbucket " both sound funny to me ~ so answer is false.

You hate Sundays because only 24 hrs left before work again.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

True.

T P B M posts on more than four websites -- that can include FB or IG if you want
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

False. (don't do FB or IG but not knockin folks that do) but I do go to another forum. 2 in total.

TPBM thinks anyone over the age of 38 is old... tehehe

False maybe over 60, but nowadays even people who are 60 can look late 40's.

T P B M makes an animal sound back at someone who pisses them off and if ya do what sound do you make?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

[MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION], your post aren't coming through there man. I noticed it on a few threads. Intentional? doubt it. anyway, thought you ought know.

Random thoughts.
    my right hand is much older than my left hand

I could see his posts, woody, I replied to one on the nosey thread last time I was on & saw his funny picture one~ which couldn't you see?

On animal noises LoL True, pig, sheep, dog howl, cat hiss mostly.

You wanted to post on a thread & got online & saw it was locked. ( happened to me on dollhouse's partner/movie thread, hope she asked for it to get re opened)
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

all seems back to norm now so must have been a one of those 'glitch of the day' scenarios. All good.
    Hope all is well with folks.

True or False:
    You love, cherish and take great care of your house plants.

Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast