+ Follow This Topic
Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

True, but only ever once. It's not really my thing. Went once with my older brother and grandfather. The trip didn't go so well, but I did catch a fish almost immediately, so that was pretty cool.

The person below me enjoys an occasional energy drink.

Spammer annoy you, TheEvilJester? This is why we need at least one active moderator on here.

True, if having to have a long day at work or otherwise.

Tpbm has more than one wallet.

Yeah. Might not even be a bad idea to have a few of our more active members assigned as moderators so long as they don't abuse it. I know I'd be happy to have the role if it were offered, and I'd remove every single one of dimitar's posts.

Anyways, that one actually interested me because.....

True! I don't have more than one that I actively use anymore, but I do have more than one. I have a couple different Ghostbusters wallets that I've used in the past. I still have them, but no longer use them. Reason being, I found a really cool Deadpool wallet on Amazon that I couldn't resist, so that is now my wallet of choice. That isn't to say Deadpool rates as a bigger deal to me than Ghostbusters. Ghostbusters has always been my biggest fandom. It's just, this Deadpool wallet was too cool to pass up.

Anyway, as is usually my rule of thumb when I wind up responding to the person who came right after me, I'm going to redirect that question to the next player....

The person below me has more than one wallet.

True, I have a few leather wallets in different colors that I use ~ black, brown, blue, white and red leather :-] and one with bunnies :-]

Tpbm has gone back & dated an ex after they had broken up.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

False. NEVER.

Tpbm loves to paint or draw.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

True... sort of. I have almost NO artistic talent whatsoever. I cannot draw or paint pretty much anything. Until a few years ago, I didn't really think I'd ever be able to do anything artistic.... but some of my gaming group buddies had painted their miniatures from several games and were wiling to teach myself and other members how. So, we did a special painting session one weekend and I really took to it. I'm not AMAZING, by any means, but I was surprised by the fact that I was actually pretty good. I enjoy the Hell out of it, too. Haven't painted new miniatures in a little while, but I eventually will again.

I like that one enough that I'm going to redirect it again.

The person below me loves to paint or draw.

false, i will doodle though but it never amounts to looking like much.

tpbm prefers a big home style breakfast of eggs, ham or sausage, hash browns, toast over a fast food breakfast
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

True.

TPBM has never cheated on a significant other.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

True ~ am not a cheat, can't tolerate cheats.

Tpbm needs at least 7 hours of sleep to function.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

TRUE TRUE! Sleep I luv thee.

Tpbm wears makeup everyday.
    ( guys can wear makeup too. Wayne Goss)

True.. even if just a tinted moisturizer and tinted lip balm

Tpbm has a great smile.

I think I have a nice smile, certainly a friendly one.
    I've posted pics of me so others can agree or not.

Tpbm washes their hair everyday.

False.

Tpbm ~ prefers candid pics of them over posed ones.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    I think I have a nice smile, certainly a friendly one.
    I've posted pics of me so others can agree or not.
    Aww. As a matter of fact, I would say you have a rather lovely smile. The kind that could light up a room.

Getting back to breathe's question...

False, I guess. I say "I guess" only because it is rare I ever see candid pictures taken of me. Frankly, it is rare I ever have posed pictures taken of me either, but that I at least do from time to time. I'm not really a fan of my own pictures all that much. LOL! However, my absolute favorite pictures of me tend to always be either A) Me in a costume B) Me with a celebrity or C) Me in a costume with a celebrity. LOL! Most of those wind up being posed pictures, so hence I tend to enjoy those pictures of myself more than I would any "candid" pics.

I find that topic interesting, though, so I'm going to continue that one with the player after me...

The person below me prefers candid pics of them over posed ones.

I'd say candid ones with your friends and family where there are many of you chatting, and laughing and getting on and enjoying life and each others company -- those are the best ones because they represent a moment in your life you were happy. But when with someone I am dating they always prefer posed ones of us where they look their best and I am starring directly at the camera and I oblige them.

So true.

T P B M Is a pill taker, taking more than 3 different pills a day [ could be allergy, vitamin, medication]
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast