+ Follow This Topic
Page 37 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

Yes, I've seen The Phantom of the Opera twice actually on Broadway. I've also seen many Broadway shows not on Broadway like Sweeney Todd, Jekyll and Hyde, Little Shop of Horrors, and others I am probably forgetting at the moment.

Since you asked me a direct question, I wanted to answer. However, you were right after me, so I want to also answer your true/false and then direct the same question to the next person (my little rule for my own self. LOL)

False. I really do not like reality shows. There are a very rare few I will sometimes watch, like ones about professional wrestling, but in general I am not a fan of "reality TV."

The person below me enjoys reality TV shows.

True & false because I don't really watch too many of them or know too many of them especially these big popular ones others seem to watch.

Tpbm has a good skincare routine.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

True, Since 15 years old. I use a non abrasive gel and also moisturizing cleanser, a toner and two different moisturizers and an eye cream

Same Tpbm question as breathe123 gave.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

good probably false but i have one lmao soap and water.

tpbm prefers showers over taking a bath
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

True. I actually can't even remember the last time I took a bath. I've never really been the "bathe for enjoyment" kind of person like some people. Some peeps enjoy sitting in a nice warm bath, or with some relaxing scents in their tub or something like that. For me, it really is just 100% about getting cleaned, so I went to get in and out as quickly as possible. So, I always take showers.

The person below me gets a monthly subscription block of some sort.

(If you don't know what that is, it is where you subscribe to a specific monthly "block" which is usually themed. For example, I get two monthly horror blocks (Box of Dread and Horror Block) that contain horror collectibles. Basically, every month you get a whole bunch of random items and don't know what will be in the box each month. The excitement/fun of it is getting all sorts of cool mystery stuff and never quite knowing what you will get. I get horror ones, but there are also ones with general nerdy items, ones with stuff for your pets, ones with t-shirts, and all sorts of stuff.)

False ~ But wow sounds like I'd enjoy getting something like that in the mail monthly. How expensive are your boxes, Jester? Over 20 US dollars a month?

Tpbm doesn't drive their car everyday & take public transportation more.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

False -- I drive everyday and everywhere.

T P B M has seen dead people ( ghosts)
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I think or believe so ~ true.

I'll ask again:

Tpbm has seen dead people ( ghosts )
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

True

Tpbm has moved more than twice in one year.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

True, once was to a different state

Same question as above.

false. have moved once every couple of years.

tpbm is tired of all the bullshit surrounding this election.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

TRUE! Good gravy, I cannot wait for it to just be over.

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    False ~ But wow sounds like I'd enjoy getting something like that in the mail monthly. How expensive are your boxes, Jester? Over 20 US dollars a month?
    I forget the EXACT price, but I think they were actually right around $20.00 a month. The ones I get, at least. Some are more expensive, but the ones I like are always under $20.

The person below me has seen the movie "Deadpool."

True. I really enjoyed it for its action and humor.

Tpbm has acted in some way before. Either in a school play or something on a grander scale that was professional.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

True ~ but only school plays & goofing around pranking friends ( where you have do a bit of acting to get them to fall for your lie). I'd love to be a extra in a movie one day.

Same question as Lovebroken said above.

Tpbm has acted in some way before. Either in a school play or something on a grander scale that was professional.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

True sort of. I've never actually been in a play or anything like that, but I once took an acting class in college, plus I do YouTube vidoes and sometimes do skits. In those, you can only call what I do "acting" very loosely. LOL! ...But I guess it counts.

I actually like this question, so I am going to keep it going...

The person below me has acted in some way before. Either in a school play or something on a grander scale that was professional.

Page 37 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast