+ Follow This Topic
Page 38 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

True. In school plays and I once did a commercial with my sister as a child.

Tpbm smiles through their pain.

Man, this board has gotten so slow lately. I usually try not to respond to the person right after me, but everybody else has disappeared. LOL! So, heck, why not.

Another one I have to answer as sort of true, sort of false. Taken quite literally, no I don't "smile" through my pain because I don't really smile much at all. Taken at its figurative meaning, though, yes I do. Pain has basically been my life. Not physical pain, mind you, but emotional/psychological. It was not fun... but it has made me much stronger. So, in many ways I wouldn't change a thing. These days, physical pain rarely, if ever, bothers me. Emotional pain rarely gets to me. When it does, I am usually able to move on quickly. Even if not quickly, I do eventually always move on, and somehow I always manage to grow even stronger for it.

So, figuratively speaking, yes you could say I "smile through the pain." I'm a survivor. Always have been, always will be.... even at times when I wish I weren't. As for the people who CAUSE me the pain.... once I've gotten past it, they no longer exist in my mind. I do believe in getting over bad things that happen to you and moving on.... however I personally think sometimes that means leaving the person in your past. The whole "forgive and forget" slogan is nice.... but I don't personally believe people always deserve to be forgiven. You SHOULD allow yourself to move on and allow them to be nothing more than a distant memory.... but that doesn't always mean forgiving what they've done, it just means letting it go for your own self.

I like this one as well (plus, it is generally my rule of thumb to redirect the same question when I've responded to the person right after me), so I'm going to send that one to the next player...

The person below me smiles through their pain.

True when it comes to others. I fake it but in private I never do.

Tpbm if in the USA watched the debate between Clinton and Trump.
    ( I did not watch it )

Not from there so False but I will pass the question along once more for someone hopefully from there to answer.

Tpbm if in the USA watched the debate between Clinton and Trump.

False. I rarely watch the debates because I just honestly hate that kind of crap. Often times, they are exactly what I DON'T want to see, which is two full grown adults bickering like children. They are SUPPOSED to be discussing the issues, but instead they always wind up talking in meaningless "sound-bites" and otherwise just attacking each other. Given our candidates this year.... I figured it would probably be a million times worse. When it comes to deciding the candidate for me, I'd rather sift through all the bull crap and just get to the heart of where they stand on the issues.

To me, those debates honestly seem like way more bull crap and very little on the actual issues that matter. But, maybe that is just me.

Bonus round, I've got two questions.... because one is actually my serious question and the other is half a joke. LOL!

#1: The person below me has noticed I am not a big fan of abbreviations. LOL! I always type the whole phrase out rather than saying "Tpbm."

My actual question...

The person below me has plans for Halloween (does not necessarily have to be ON Halloween itself. For example, it can be a costume party you will be attending near Halloween).

True. There is two costume/dance parties for Halloween. One is work related and the other is with friends. I have not one idea what I shall be for either parties. I think I should go as the same thing for both to save money on buying a costume.

Tpbm has been called messy before.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

YES ~ True. Kitchen cooking mess is a ten ;]

Same question lovebroken asked. ^^
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

False.... I think. I can't particularly ever remember being called messy. By the same token, I am not AT ALL a neat freak. I like things to be generally clean, but I don't need things to be ridiculously, flawlessly spotless. In fact, to be perfectly honest, I don't WANT things to be that flawlessly spotless, because to keep that up you have to be CONSTANTLY cleaning, and that is just not the way I want to live my life.

The person below me has a Halloween costume already in mind for this year (again, doesn't necessarily have to be on Halloween, but can just be for a Halloween party you may be attending).

false if asked to wear a costume i probably would have one in my mind already but she hasn't asked me to dress up so i will just go in a t-shirt and jeans and hang out.

tpbm uses their microwave at least 3 times in a day.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

True. I reheat a lot of food and beverages.

Tpbm was a child of divorce.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

False

Tpbm hoards something even if magazines or newspapers
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

True. Have some fashion magazines and others I have kept since early teens... Not sure why but I look through occasionally.

Tpbm hates cliques.

True, in real life or online. Equally. No one is better than anyone else.

Tpbm won't drink coloured milk.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

False.

I like chocolate and strawberry milks.

Tpbm leaves their teabag in their tea while they drink it.

false. i don't really drink tea.

tpbm has road rage.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 38 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast