+ Follow This Topic
Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

False, I cannot read minds, because if I could, then I wouldn't have love blinders on the last 8 months, and I wouldn't have thought she loved me back. She didn't care when I sprained my ankle. She didn't care when I cried alone at my apartment. She didn't care about me, and after the breakup, I looked back, and realized that she was always emotionally distant from me (Ooops, I'm ranting on the wrong post, haha). Furthermore, if I could read minds, then I'd know what you're referring to and what the next question should be.

The two places that you were referring to, however, were USA and North Korea ;-)

TPBM has currently chosen a life of abstinence because they are in denial that they have gotten over their last love.

False. In a relationship.

Tpbm ~ Loves horror movies.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

True. Especially with a date.

Tpbm: has wished for a threesome but never got it

False. If I did would be two guys & me & don't know one guy who'd agree to that LOL!!

Tpbm ~ sings in the shower.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

True, but rarely, and it's stuff like Yodel Lay Hee Hoo.

Tpbm: has cheated or been cheated on

False on me cheating being cheated on ~ I suspected but couldn't prove. So could been true.

Tpbm still uses pencils.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

True, pencils, mechanical pencils and pens.

Tpbm feels that either Mark Zuckerberg or Elon Musk deserves a Nobel Peace prize.

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    Lol, in the lake
    Dude, clearly you have not hidden many bodies, dollhouse. LOL! A lake is a terrible place. They tend to eventually float to the top. I suppose you could weight them down but eventually.... wait, I'm taking this a tad bit too seriously. LOL! I swear to you I WAS just kidding.

Back to the game now.....

Truish/Falsish.

I don't know all that much about either of them. Unless there is more I would need to know, I'd pretty much say no on Mark Zuckerberg. Facebook is swell and all that, but not, in my view, Nobel Peace prize worthy. Some of Elon Musk's work.... maybe. I'd have to do more research, but am not really too interested to do so..... which is why I'm glad I don't decide who does or does not get those prizes. LOL!

The person below me would happily go to a Halloween party in full costume even if it took place slightly after Halloween. (I, myself, had a Halloween party to attend this past weekend. LOL!)

False. It would feel too weird for me.

Tpbm has had problems with drugs or alcohol in the past that have affected a relationship

False.

Tpbm says .. God Bless You to others whom they hear sneeze.

Wow.... so I keep having to answer a lot of these sort of ambiguously. LOL!

True and false. I do to people I know but absolutely do not to strangers. To be honest, I've always kind of hated that exchange. I've always thought it is so frigging stupid. Like there is literally no sensible reason we do that. It is all because of silly superstitions that are so ridiculously outdated at this point that I can't believe we still do this ...But, for some strange reason it has somehow become just socially acceptable/expected even. Such to the point that some people would consider it rude if you don't. So, at least for people I know like co-workers or whatever, I will. But otherwise I do not.

The person below me got some cool new stuff on discount at the after Halloween sales this year (either at a Halloween store, or at a department store like Walmart).

The person above me is obsessed with Halloween!

False, I didn't do anything for halloween, except sleep with another girl while my ex-gf was on a halloween date at a party with her ex. We were supposed to go to that party as a Silent Hill pyramid head/nurse couple, but we broke up and never made the costumes, and her ex (who got away) broke up with his gf too, so they hung out on halloween, and now apparently he's back with his ex, and my ex wants me to be a friend to her and try to win back her affection, after I've been crying for over a month and she hasn't cried for me once, and I've been to her house four times to apologize and sent millions of texts and emails, and she keeps saying it's over and she's ready to move on and she'll never forgive me, and then when I finally say that I'm ready to move on, she says wait, let's talk, and that's where we're at now. Happy ****ing halloween! hahaha.

The person below me is travelling to another state for Thanksgiving.

I wish I was lol but nope staying put with my family and bf's family.

Tpbm stops to pet stray dogs and cats.

False, I usually don't, and stray cats typically don't trust humans. Sometimes, when I'm brave I'll ask to pet a strangers' dog, or when I used to have a pet myself.

Tpbm has broken greater than or equal to two hearts.

False ~ least not knowingly

Tpbm ~ would kill to save themselves from harm.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast