+ Follow This Topic
Page 43 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

True. Well.... it depends on the situation. If I had to kill somebody innocent, then no I don't think I would. Like, if it were a situation where we were both in some sort of situation where one of us was going to die so the other could live, I would not kill them. I would sacrifice myself so they could live, However, if it were a situation like somebody was going to attempt to murder me and I had to defend myself, then yes, I would kill them.

I have this annoying survivor instinct that won't let me give up even when I really wish I just could. So, I would not just sit back and let somebody kill me even if part of me would really wish I could.

The person below me has a fantasy job (can be real like an astronaut or fictional like a Ghostbuster) that they would do in a heartbeat if they could.

False. I really don't have a fantasy job. I never 'knew what I wanted to be when I grew up.' I still don't know. I mean, I'm four months away from finishing my physics PhD, so I have a career ahead of me, but it's not my dream job and I don't find enough satisfaction from it. The best dream job I could imagine would be an officer aboard the Starship Enterprise, or something like that, but that's science fiction, and my fickle mind hasn't really decided on any dream job on this planet (is this a horrible answer or what? Should I have just let someone else answer it?).

edit: True. I'd be captain of the Enterprise (I read the question more carefully and realized that fictional scenarios are acceptable).

The person below me hates their job.

TBH - True. I could be happier someplace else but with bills to pay and pets to feed I can't change jobs any time soon or soonish. I'm stuck.

TPBM watches more TV shows online over watching it actually on a TV.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

False. I watch netflix off my xbox 360 on my tv.

Tpbm eats food in bed.

True. Feed my dog in bed too

TPBM loves going to the beach.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

True. The person who is me loves going to the beach. I'm 90 minutes from the Pacific coast.

The person below me wore dental braces.

False. But wouldn't have minded them.

TPBM drinks more than two cups of coffee in a day.

False, I've cut out coffee completely, but I have a lot of writing to do so I might pick it back up again

TPBM cries in their dreams sometimes

False, I think. I can't really remember crying in my dreams. My dreams, though, are always REALLY bizarre, but in such a fun way I love.

The person below me has had a dream in which they actually realize they are dreaming.

True ~ had a few. Usually when hurt or scared.

Tpbm ~ loves water sports like diving, swimming, scuba, water skiing.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

True. Never water skied before though.

TPBM is a fantastic dancer.

False. SO false. LOL! I guess, if I honestly be fair with myself, though, I'm not a BAD dancer, per se. But, fantastic? HELL no. LOL! Until recently, I never really even wanted to dance. I didn't even really do much of it even if I was completely alone. Lately, I don't know why, but the desire has actually begun to hit me for the first time in my life. I even did a little dancing at that Halloween party I went to in the city (not the one with friends, the big one at the sporting complex). I didn't dance WITH anybody, just with myself/amongst my friends and the other peeps there. I also didn't dance any specific dances, just more that generic moving your body to the music type dancing. But, that was a first for me. I even find myself wishing I had a gal pal with whom I could go out dancing. I'm not really interested in dancing with just random strangers (so, no, I'm not likely going to use that as an excuse to meet women) but I find myself actually kind of wishing I had somebody with whom I could. Weird for me because it has never been something that interested me at all.

The person below me has danced the Time Warp.

False but have danced the Thriller dance before

Tpbm has a favorite song that chills them out when stressed.

I do. True ( Let It Go from Frozen )

Same question to the person beneath me.

nothing else matters - metallica or numb - linkin park would be mine.

i'll pass the same along to the next poster to continue the music question.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 43 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast