+ Follow This Topic
Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

True for me also. Usually the same 2-3 songs though.

TPBM wants to get a tattoo.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

true.

tpbm is forgetful to the point of it being a real concern.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

True

TPBM hates christmas.

False. I have always loved and hopefully will always love Christmas.

I like a the last few questions as well, so what the heck? I have many tattoos, but yes, I definitely have several more in mind I want.

And sometimes I have been quite forgetful these days. It does worry me a little sometimes, but I don't necessarily think it is that big a deal... at least yet. Not looking forward to getting older, though, because I will probably be senile as all Hell.

I mean, that's why I bought a hybrid. Both belts hold my pants up fine but for some reason I tend to prefer the smooth belts for work pants and the braided belts for casual pants. I love chocolate, but sometimes chocolate cakes just don't live up to the hype. Cats and dogs for me. BOTH! I just want to be buried in a pile of them. But, I tend to.... wait, what was I talking about?

The person below me loves Santa Claus.... even if they are old enough to know the truth.

I tried to click like and got a box saying I didn't have permission to click like. Then noticed forum logged me out on its own. Weird.

True. Drinking me a Santa mug atm.

TPBM parents give them money for Christmas.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

False... but I wish Grandparents do though.

Tpbm loves eggnog.

True. I drink cartons of it this time of year.

Tpbm would rather Chinese food over a turkey feast on Christmas day.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

False. I actually love both Chinese food and the traditional turkey feast.... but for the holiday I'd rather have the traditional turkey and/or ham feast. I can have Chinese food any other day.

The person below me has an ugly Christmas/holiday sweater. (I actually got my very first this year. Wearing it as I type this. ...I don't think you guys would need three guesses to figure out who/what is on it. LOL! Pics of that coming soon to the "post pictures of yourself" thread.)

True ~ several. One with Rudolph, One with Elves, One with A Tree. Various colors. Various tacky levels :-]

What is your image?

Same question that Jester asked.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

True. I have just one only and it is of a dog in reindeer antlers and a red nose with snowflake pattern background.

TPBM wears paper Christmas crackers hats during their holiday meal.

false. we've actually never even opened xmas crackers here before.

tpbm enjoys wrapping christmas presents over the gift bag and cover with tissue paper option.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

[MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] Check the "Post Pictures of yourself" thread. I added some pics there.

Back to the game...

True. VERY VERY true. I mean, no offense intended to people who hate wrapping so they just go the bag and tissue paper route, but I just have never been a fan of that. I just think it is a cop out. There is just something so fun about opening a wrapped gift. Something that brings out the child in all of us. Pulling something out of a bag just doesn't have the same feel. Don't get me wrong, if somebody got you a gift, then that is very nice of them in the first place. I certainly would not complain in the least, and truth be told wouldn't really care.... but there is just something so much fun about opening a wrapped gift. So, don't be lazy, peeps. Go that extra mile and wrap stuff.

The person below me got something for Christmas (or whatever holiday you may celebrate at this time of year) that they really enjoy.... and if so, they are going to tell us about it.

True.

I got a nice new coat with faux fur and nice leather dress boots from my parents. Was most pleased with those two items and got some Kat Von D makeup

Same question as TheEvilJester asked above me.

I figured many of us might have gotten fun stuff, so I'm going to answer that myself and then throw it back out there again.

True.

I got a lot of great stuff, and several that I'd consider a particular highlight. But one of the best was definitely my new toaster. Not just any toaster, mind you..... it is a Darth Vader toaster. LOL! It is Darth Vader's helmet.... as a toaster. It even toasts "Star Wars" onto the bread. I am SUCH a huge nerd, but I love it. LOL!

Sending this question back out there again....

The person below me got something for Christmas (or whatever holiday you may celebrate at this time of year) that they really enjoy.... and if so, they are going to tell us about it.

I got a beautiful watch and earrings this Christmas and my sister gave me a pair sexy expensive shoes - I will wear them my NYE. My mom gave me Hello Kitty PJs and robe.

Tpbm Will kiss someone NYE regardless if known or a stranger.

Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast