+ Follow This Topic
Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

true. mainly my gf lmao don't think she'd appreciate me random kissing others too much.

tpbm ^ the same question topazlight wrote above.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

False. Unless I get lucky. Will I? Not sure.

TPBM is currently humming a popular song as they type.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

False. But, for some reason, I almost always do seem to have SOME song in my head. It changes from day to day/hour to hour, but I almost always seem to have some kind of music in my head unless I am particularly focused on something. Right at the moment, though, I don't have any particular song.

The person below me collected some new Christmas ornaments in the after Christmas sales (I myself always do, and did again this time, collect a bunch on sale after Christmas).

True..I always pick up new angel ornaments, I like to find wooden ones the most over glass ones.

Tpbm has booked tickets to a nice trip away this month.

False, I'm broke, and could barely afford a bus ticket

The person below me can recall and name 'the one who got away' in their life in less than 7 seconds.

True. Depressing to do so though.

Tpbm has eaten a whole pie before ..haha

False. I like pie just fine, but am not crazy for pie, so even when I have a pie on hand, I tend to eat a piece at a time and only have one here and there. Not only that, but I've never had a pie just all to myself. The only time I've had a pie is with others. So even technically speaking I didn't eat the whole pie even over time because others had pieces as well.

The person below me saw Doctor Strange in theaters.

False, not yet.

Tpbm does the 3 step face cleansing routine. Cleanser, Toner( or serum) and moisturizer.

False. I used to do the 3 step cleanser with clearasil about 14 years ago, but I gave up on it because it made my skin worse. I cleared up with tetracyclene and now I don't even wash my face with soap or anything and I'm fine.

Tpbm has cried watching "While You Were Sleeping."

False.... I haven't seen that movie. I'm not sure what it is. I'll have to give it a look. Since my answer is kind of boring because I haven't even see the movie, I'll give that question another chance....

The person below me has cried watching "While You Were Sleeping."

False, have never seen the movie.

TPBM suffers from road rage.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

False, but the bf does. I either tell him to stop it or laugh at him and that stops him.

Tpbm is a cookie monster. haha

Monster, yes, cookie no. So, false. I like cookies just fine, but I'm not obsessed or anything like that. Frankly, I very rarely bother with cookies.

The person below me made some New Year's Resolutions (or even just one) this year and is going to share here what they were/it was. (For the record, I've never really specifically made them myself because I feel like that doesn't really work. You have to decide you want to change because you want to change, not because it just happens to be a new year. So, I tend to decide randomly when I want to improve something, like I have in many aspects in my recent life.)

true. i want to stick to what i have decided but not sure how well it will go. it is to detach from some friends that just aren't friends imo, or good people for that matter. something that comes to light over time as many of you probably have dealt with too.

tpbm has a family member or loved one in the hospital this 2017.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

False but one of my grandparents probably should be in hospital.

TPBM believes in alien abductions.

Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast