+ Follow This Topic
Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

False. In part, I do believe that there is probably intelligent life SOMEWHERE out there in the vast universe. When you consider how massive our galaxy is.... and then consider that even that is only a drop in the bucket compared to the vastness that is all of space.... it seems a little silly to think that we are the only planet with some kind of intelligent life.

However, I don't believe they have ever visited us, and even if they ever do it will probably not be in any of our life times. I also do not believe they come here to abduct anybody. All that said, I'm always open to evidence. I always keep an open mind and, frankly, have always been intrigued by the idea of extra-terrestrial life.

I like this topic, so I'm not going to ask the exact same question, but am going to keep it in theme.

The person below me believes there are other planets with intelligent life somewhere out there (even if it is VERY VERY far from our galaxy).

Depending on how you define intelligent, I tend to say yes. I would even go so far and say that they are pretty similar to the way we are (not in their appearance, but in their behaviour), because the basic evolutionary pressures that are forming life (fighting over resources), are the same everywhere.

The user below me loves chocolate

False. I want my dream house on a mountain.

TPBM is a Netflix addict.

False.

TPBM is a YouTube addict
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

True hehe

Tpbm is always checking their cell phone.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

False unless there is an emergency and I am expecting a call back then I do check it obsessively.

TPBM uses their phone to check social media instead of their home computer.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

false.

tpbm sneezed at least once today.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Who would necessarily remember that unless they'd just sneezed, or sneezed a lot? LOL! It's not like that's something you particularly consider important enough to recall. Wait.... let me consult my sneeze journal to see when I last sneezed. LOL!

I'm going to say false, since I don't think I have yet today.

The person below me has played a video game that lets you create custom characters and has created themself in said video game.

False. Cannot get myself interested in video games.

TPBM has a petname for their pet.

Okay, so I had to jump on this one. I don't currently have a pet (the cat I had was my roommate's and since we now have our own places, she went with him) but I am actually going to be remedying that soon by getting my own cat.

However, I am a big goof with my animals. I always have a laundry list of ridiculous nick names for them. "Pickle." "Little Muffin." "Little Butt-hole" (meant, of course, as a loving joke). One of my go-to things, though, is to give my pets these bizarrely and ridiculously long nicknames. For example, my roomie's cat was named Panther.

So, on occasion I would call her "Princess Panather Penelope VonSpriggleheimer the Third." I had a cat named Jasper (even though she was a girl, I hadn't picked the name I just don't like changing animals names). So her super long nickname was "Jasperella Consuella Conchita Bonita Chiquita." LOL!

Like I said, I'm a big goofy idiot when it comes to my animals.

Anyways, though, I wanted to jump in on that one because I liked that topic. However, as is my own rule for myself, when I jump on the one that came right after me, I also re-direct it to the next player. So....

The person below me has a pet name for their pet (beyond the actual name they gave their pet, obviously).

True haha..when they misbehave they are called you little stinker, baby bully, badboo, angry owl and so on.

Tpbm is NOT watching Trump taking office.
    ( I am not! )

True. Can't watch what I don't support.

T P B M hates eating healthy.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

True when depressed.

Tpbm falls to sleep listening to music.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

False, but I do have a fan I use all year even when it is cold outside. Partly because I like it to be cool while I sleep so I can get warm under blankets, but also largely because I love the noise it makes. The hum helps me sleep.

The person below me has lived on their own (or currently does) and found the experience enjoyable.

i never have, lived with parents, then moved out and shared with my brother and now with my gf. might be nice to live alone actually.

tpbm is allergic to at least one food ( if so, what is that food?)
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast