+ Follow This Topic
Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

True ~ some shellfish ( shrimp), and some nuts.

Tpbm uses fancy shampoo & conditoner
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

LOL! False. Strikes me as funny that I am the one to come in to answer that one..... because I have no hair. LOL! I rock the shaved bald look these days and I love it. I do have a goatee, though. Nothing big and shaggy or anything like that. Just a small goatee, no mustache. So, I suppose I COULD shampoo and/or condition that, but I don't. I just wash it with soap and water like the rest of my face.

The person below me has some kind of unusual animal (unusual in that it isn't typically one somebody would keep as a pet) that they would love to have as a pet if such a thing were ever feasible.

True, a ferret Is that spelled correctly? They seem like they'd be a good pet.

Tpbm has a living will.

False... when I have my first baby I will make that up.

Same question as topaz asked above.

False, though I have thought it is something I should create.

The person below me would visit Jurassic Park if it were a real thing (and, obviously, assuming it were MUCH safer than portrayed in the movies. ).

I definitely would! What a fun idea

TPBM is waiting for spring to arrive (If you are momentarily suffering from winter, like I do )

True. I hate the winter season so much.

TPBM likes cereal not just for breakfast but for a late night snack too.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

True ~ AM, Noon & Evening it is good to eat :]

Tpbm was in a musical in High School.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

False.

TPBM has more than three photo albums they store photos in.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

True. I don't know if I'd say I take A LOT of pictures, per se, but I'd say I take a good amount. Enough that having them in just one or even just a few folders would get to be too unruly and too hard to find when I'm trying to find a specific picture. So, I tend to use a lot of different folders based on the subject. Even to the point where, for example, I have a main folder titled "Halloween" then will have a subfolder for each year (Halloween 2014, Halloween 2015, Halloween 2016, etc.).

The person below me is a wrestling fan and watched the Royal Rumble this past weekend.

Lol? False. I've never watched any kind of wrestling. I have lots of computer picture albums and about ten actual in my home photo albums.

TPBM has an unexplained ache this winter.

True ~ My left hip after wearing high heeled boots last week, think being scared I'd slip & fall in them caused me to walk an abnormal way in them and did something to my hip, maybe my knee ~ not sure but that leg hurts since.

Tpbm ~ sees the best in others not the worse.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

True for the most part.

Same question as above to the next poster.

FALSE. HELLLLL NO. After all I've been through in life, I have basically no faith left in humanity. Now, I'm at least not completely cynical. So, I do at least give people the benefit of the doubt if they are somebody I know/am getting to know. So, people I know well enough, I do tend to see the best in them (unless knowing them well enough has revealed them to be somebody who has more bad than good in them).

But, I don't have a lot of trust for people these days until they've proven worthy of it.

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    True ~ My left hip after wearing high heeled boots last week, think being scared I'd slip & fall in them caused me to walk an abnormal way in them and did something to my hip, maybe my knee ~ not sure but that leg hurts since.
    I feel the need to be a cheeky little bastard and point out the fact that technically your answer should have been "False." ....After all, that's not an "unexplained" ache. You apparently know exactly how it happend. LOL! Sorry. I just HAD to tease.

The person below me has a celebrity on their "celebrity crush" list they'd actually date/get into a relationship with if such a thing actually became possible.

Hehehe MOM Jester is being a shit to meeeeeeeeee MOM! ;-] I laughed when I read that though ~ & it still hurts even today. Vanity got me.

True, but since they are so much older than myself I am certain they wouldn't ever date me. A one sided thing if put into a real possible situation. :[

Tpbm ~ Feels lucky.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast