+ Follow This Topic
Page 50 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

False. More unlucky than anything.

TPBM has at least three really good friends.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

True. Got a few keepers.

T P B M has bought a new car recently.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

....I'm such a nerd. You'll see why.

Anyway, true. Well, sort of recently. Last April. I got a Ford C-Max Hybrid. Loving it so far, though I wish I could get even better performance out of the electric side of its hybridness..... but that is only because I'm greedy for better and better MPG. LOL! It does really well, I just want even more.

Anyways, I'm a nerd and a good because I want to re-use breathe's question.... but only for one very specific reason.

The person below me feels lucky. Well, do ya... punk?

(LOL! I told you I'm a nerd. )

P.S. breathe,

Mom likes me better. :-P LOL!

False. This little punk, Movie quote? doesn't feel lucky at all. Boo hoos and LOL at above.

TPBM enjoys chai tea.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

True. Relaxes me..when stressed. Nice option instead of coffee too.

Tpbm watches reality tv singing shows.

Right now ~ False. But I used to watch them.

Tpbm ~ Always has a big Sunday meal ( family style).
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

False ( sometimes I do and sometimes I order take out because easier and don't feel like seeing a bunch of people, including family )

The same TPBM as above.

False because of the always part. I don't ALWAYS. It also depends what you consider a BIG meal. I live on my own now, so most Sundays I eat on my own. However, I do tend to use Sundays to cook a big meal both to eat that day, and to have stuff to reheat for the rest of the week.

The person below me has a pet.

True... and I wantie more. Need that house so I can have all the pets I desire.

Tpbm does their dishes before bed and never leaves them for the next day.
    Last edited by dollhouse; 08-02-17 at 06:34 AM. Reason: I typed "best" and not "pets" haha

I actually wanted to tackle that one.

True. In fact, to be more exact, I tend to do the dishes immediately after using them. More often than not, if you do the dishes right away they are actually pretty easy. Not the most fun job in the world, I know, but it is easier when done early. Otherwise, if you leave them to sit the food gets all dried and caked on and it just makes it even harder to clean them. Though he is, always was, and always will be my best friend, that was one of the minor little things that annoyed me when we were roomies. He would leave his dishes sitting in the sink for MONTHS at a time. Not a ton of dishes, because while he and I lived together we used all paper plates and plastic utensils. But, he'd occasionally have cups and other stuff in the sink and basically never wash them. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to was YOUR dishes, but it would be really annoying when I'd have to wash dishes around his damn dishes left in the sink. UGH! LOL! I loved rooming with him, but I think it is even better us having our own places. Not because of that, though. LOL! That's just one of the perks.

You know my rule for when I go right after the person who went after me, so.....

The person below me does their dishes before bed and never leaves them for the next day.

False ~ Hangs head in shame ~ I'm such a lazy girl hehehe I soak them though, pots and bowls.

Tpbm has a very neat organized closet.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

True. All my closets are neat.

TPBM has sexted before.

False. I never will either. You need a willing partner for that (well, ideally, anyway) and that isn't going to happen to me again whether I want it to or not.

The person below me has some sort of interesting collectible made in their likeness (like an action figure made to look like them, a custom bobble-head of themselves, or something like that).

False -- I do have a painting of me and my family and the family dog from back when I was a kid.

T P B M wants an open casket when they die over being cremated.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

True if I die young but if in old age I would prefer being cremated.

Tpbm

Same question.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Page 50 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast