+ Follow This Topic
Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

You know, I've often thought about that and could never really come up with an answer. I sort of don't care either way. I know that maybe sounds weird. Most people have a preference for how they be dealt with after death. I just don't personally care. To me, that is just an empty vessel at that point. If the after life is real, then the real me will be wherever it is I will end up. If the after life isn't real, then that is nothing more than the body I inhabited while alive. So, either way, I don't really mind what happens to it (within reason, of course). So, I can't really go true OR false on that one.

The person below me watches The Walking Dead and saw last night's episode (NO spoilers please, for those who did not see it yet).

False. Was it good?

TPBM won't drink coffee after 5pm.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Yeah, it was pretty good. Not one of the best episodes. Like, it wasn't one of their earth shatteringly awesome episodes that come up from time to time. It was more so one establishing stuff to come, but it was good.

Anyway....

True..... because I don't drink coffee at all. If I did, I think I probably would avoid drinking it in the evening, though.

As is my standard rule, since lovebroken went right after me and then I went again, I will redirect that quetion.

The person below me won't drink coffee after 5:00 PM.

False. I'll drink it at 12am if I want it, which is horrible for my sleep.

TPBM reads their horoscope daily.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Ooo! Lovebroken and I are kinda going back and forth here. LOL! But, I wanted to jump in on that one.

False. I don't believe in that stuff for a moment. More often than not, they are so intentionally vague that OF COURSE you are going to wind up having something happen that you could claim it predicted. I don't believe that you can predict things like that, nor do I think the month/day you were born have as much of an impact on who a person is as those things would have you believe. ....That said, I DO enjoy them as purely entertainment.... but I don't check them very regularly at all. Maybe once in a blue moon just for a chuckle.

Yooz all guize know my rule for myself by now. LOL! So, re-directing that question to the next player...

The person below me reads their horoscope daily.

I do ~ when I remember to check it. So true.

Tpbm ~ has seen a shooting star & wished on it before.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

False but I want to see and wish on one before I die.

TPBM The same question as breathe123 typed above.

True...hope you see one soon, lovebroken.

Tpbm ... prefers sci fi over horror movies.

False. LOL! Funny that I am the one to come across this question first, because I LOVE horror movies. I love Sci Fi movies too, but horror is more my thing.

The person below me has had a dream that actually makes them appreciate their real life more. (If so, feel free to just say "true" and move on, or feel free to share more details if you'd like.)

true. i dreamed about an ex that was a real nightmare and it made me appreciate who i actually have in my life now, they are like night and day. thank god.

tpbm used to sing in a choir. ( either school or church)
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I wanted to jump in again because I actually found it kind of funny what your answer to my question was, [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION]. Funny because that was basically exactly what made me interested to ask that question. I had a recent dream where I was back together with my ex. Even in the dream, I could tell it was a terrible idea. In fact, in that dream her parents were buying us a house. We hadn't asked them to, hadn't wanted that, but they were just taking the liberty of doing it. Instead of being excited about getting a house, I remember thinking that it was a terrible idea because it sort of made me more tied to her. In other words, made it more difficult to break up, but I could FEEL that I needed to get FAR away from her. That I deserved better. I was even later talking to friends in the dream about how I needed to get myself out of the situation.

Dreams like that kind of suck.... but at the same time, it can help you wake up feeling so appreciative for where you are in life now. That's exactly how I felt waking up from that dream. I felt amazing waking up into the life I had now, pondering back at how terrible my life had been not long ago.

Anyway, just thought it was funny how your dream sounded so much like mine. On to your question....

True,

In elementary school. Nowadays my singing voice is HORRIBLE. So, I would never do that now. LOL!

As is my standard rule, bieng as Exeter was right after me, I'm directing his question back out there....

The person below me used to sing in a choir.

True. In junior high you would call it but that was only in those years.

TPBM wants a pizza really bad right now.

TRUE! so hungry, fact I might just order a pizza for dinner tonight.

Tpbm likes how their (speaking) voice sounds.

true ( enough) i don't hate it and no one has ever said anything negative to me about it.

tpbm is loving life atm.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

True. So far.. knock wood.. haha

Tpbm also : " Is loving life atm "

Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast