+ Follow This Topic
Page 52 of 101 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

False. Not 100% hating it but could stand to be better.

TPBM is for a three-peat Is loving life at the moment.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

True. Well, true kinda. I think perhaps a more accurate statement would be that I am loving life in spite of life. I'm extremely happy these days, but that has come largely in part due to accepting what I feel is my dark fate. There is still part of me that wants to give one great big middle finger to life (or perhaps even something a little more violent/fun) for the way it has treated me, and for putting me in a position where I HAVE to feel happy in spite of life rather than being allowed to just be happy. Part of me that feels I shouldn't have to give up on things I want, things every human being deserves, in order to be happy. But, then, I'm no human being, so I guess it makes sense. So, I don't think I could ever feel comfortable with necessarily saying I love life..... but right now I am loving MY life.

The person below me enjoys an occasional energy drink.

Like what is it called Red Bull kind of drinks? False but if you consider a lot of coffee drinks energy drinks then True.

TPBM likes re doing over old pieces of furniture.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

False. I'd rather buy something over repairing something.

Tpbm loves eating yogurt lol

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

True. I actually have it as part of my lunch at work and will sometimes have it at home as well. I love yogurt.

The person below me has made their own costume before (for Halloween, or even otherwise).

true - as a kid and as an adult. cheaper that way and you can make it exactly to your size.

tpbm eats more microwaved frozen meals than take out or home cooked ones.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

False. Prefer home cooked.

TPBM spends over 100 dollars a week on food ( keeping with a food theme )

False. I've actually found ways to have CRAZY cheap meals. I don't even know why it has become such an obsession of mine, because it isn't like I NEED to, but I have the most insanely inexpensive meals, yet they are still delicious. I actually have an Excel spreadsheet I created for myself to calculate (based on number of servings I get vs. the price I paid) the total cost of each meal. (I'm a nerd. LOL!) I have some meals, and I'm talking a full meal here, main course, some veggies for the side, maybe an apple sauce with it or something, that are under $3.00. Most of my go to meals hover around $3.00. Granted, I'm not making elaborate home cooked meals or anything like that, but it's not just TV dinner type stuff either.

So, the TLDR version... I don't spend even near $100 a week on food. LOL! Though, it helps that it is just me. Harder to be quite so inexpensive if you have a whole family to feed.

The person below me has already seen or plans to see the movie Logan in theaters. (That's the newest Wolverine movie.)

Give me some of your meal recipes, pleaaaaaaaaaase, [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION], can put in that what are you eating thread too if you'd like. :] I spend way more, I'm not a good shopper for food. I spend on take out & food well over a 100 a week :[

False. But only because I didn't know about the movie.

Tpbm always aced their exams.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

ROFL Hell no -- False.

T p b m

Had a huge fight with a friend recently.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

False but did with a co worker ( who isn't much of a friend to anyone really)

The same TPBM as Jffs24 wrote.

True. It was a doozie.

Tpbm goes to bed by 11 pm each work, school night.

False but I should if I wanted the max. of sleep.

TPBM loves making notes/ to do lists.

False. I usually wing it.

T P B M -- has a twitter account.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

False. Most people I know don't have one, only FB & IG.

Tpbm ~ has several social accounts online, if more than 2 could you name which ones.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Page 52 of 101 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast