+ Follow This Topic
Page 54 of 101 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

False,

But that is my favorite way to cook humans. Mwuuuhahahahaha!!!

Kidding. But, I think my favorite eggs are probably hard boiled.

The person below me isn't much of a sports fan.

True haha. I'm meh about watching it and even playing.

Tpbm... Loves the snow.

True when it doesn't stay to long & spring isn't delayed.

Tpbm ~ Prefers sausage over bacon on their breakfast sandwiches
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Sort of both, actually. False and true. I LOVE both sausage and bacon. For this question, though, it depends. Though I love both, I love the taste of bacon more by a tiny margin. ....BUT.... I prefer bacon as a TOPPING and not as the primary source of meat in any particular dish. For example, I have absolutely ZERO interest in a BLT sandwich (bacon, lettuce, and tomato) because to me bacon alone isn't filling enough.

Whereas sausage I prefer NOT as a topping (unless we are talking about pizza) but instead as a main source of meat/protein. So, if we are talking which meat do I like better as the main part of the breakfast sandwich, that would be sausage. If we are talking about which do I like better as a topping, that would be bacon.

Were you expecting such a complex answer? LOL!

The person below me would find it fun to have a part in a horror movie if such a thing where ever made possible to them.

True. Any movie really. I don't think I would be a wonderful actress but I can scream really loudly

TPBM loves listening to sad music when upset.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Ooo! I actually like that one, so I want to jump in. False. It is really false for me no matter what way you mean upset. If I'm upset as in sad, music isn't really my go to thing, so no there. If I am upset as in mad, I tend to go for very angry music. Stuff that gets my blood pumping and lets me sort of burn off some of that angry energy. (So I listen to that kind of stuff a lot.) So, no there too.

I like that one, plus... you know my own self rule for when I go right after the person after me, so....

The person below me loves listening to sad music when upset.

If romantic upset ~ true. More reason to cry then :]

Tpbm ~ Will reject calls from friends if not wanting to be bothered.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

true and family as well.

tpbm would rather brew coffee at home over buying it out everyday.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Half true/ Half false. If I don't have the money to buy out I would always make it at home.

TPBM holds grudges.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

True

Say question for the next poster as lovebroken asked above. Grudge holder?

False, for the most part. I tend to move on fairly easily (usually) which is largely in part just because I've had way too many crappy people in my life over the years. At some point, I just got sick of letting pieces of crap like that bring me down, so I tend to move on pretty quickly these days. So, it would definitely be inaccurate to say I hold grudges.....

BUT.... Don't misunderstand. When it comes to somebody doing something bad enough... I do NOT believe in "forgive and forget" because I don't believe they deserve it. I believe in moving on. In other words, in letting go of the hurt feelings so you yourself no longer dwell on it. So you can move on, be happy, and not have it constantly making you upset. ....But if somebody has wronged you ENOUGH... I don't believe moving on has to include forgiving them. Some people don't deserve to be forgiven. Instead, you should just remove them from your life completely. Otherwise, they'd only be likely to hurt you again.

The person below me pulled off a good April Fools Day prank (could be this year or any past year) that they'd like to share with us.

False. I've never even had one played on me before. Might be fun.

Did you play one [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] or have any played on you?

TPBM drinks tea when they have an upset tummy.

As goofy as I am, I can never seem to think of any good April Fools jokes/pranks. This year, though, I did come up with a couple that were just sort of goofy and not all that elaborate or anything. I am actually realizing that they take a bit of explaining, so I am going to start a new thread for people to talk about good pranks. So, if you are curious, [MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] come read about my pranks there.

Back to the game....

False. I never really liked tea. And, as is my usual rule (though, I'm going to choose not to use the word "tummy" because it doesn't feel manly enough. LOL!)

The person below me drinks tea when they have an upset stomach.

True... peppermint tea

Tpbm wishes this forum didn't have a 30 day lock because most members on here do not get online here daily or sometimes weekly and or monthly and isn't fair to the threads they make being locked.

This forum has been DEAD lately. Where in the blue Hell is everybody? That being the case, hell with it.... I'll go again. LOL!

True. I really do not understand the point of having threads automatically lock after ANY number of days inactive. I really don't see any point to that. I mean, just as an example, what if a new member joined and found a really old topic that interested them? But now they can't post in the thread for it because it is locked. So either they have to start a whole new thread or they just don't even bother.

On the other hand, if said new member were able to post in the really old thread, where is there any harm in that? If nobody else is interested to discuss it because it was a topic we had already discussed to death then nobody has to respond and the thread would just get buried under other activity again. If other people ARE interested to discuss it again, then why should they not be able to do just that? I never understood why some people are so against what they call "necro-posting."

Sure, it would be entirely different if a troll came in just to intentionally bump a bunch of super old threads without actually adding anything to the conversation just to be annoying.... but if a troll wants to be annoying they are going to find a way. This isn't going to stop them from doing something annoying, it's just going to make them find a different way.

This time, I think I will break my normal self rule and instead do a new question...

The person below me rarely, if ever, uses an actual camera anymore (digital camera or even one with film) because they mostly use their phone to take pictures.

Page 54 of 101 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast