+ Follow This Topic
Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1504

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

False, because I don't have a dog! But you screwed up!! I said "The person below me will say that this true/false question is false" and you replied "True", but it's NOT true! You didn't say it was false, you said "True" Try again Maybe the next person will do better

The person below me will say that this true/false question is false

But I am still the next person, Wah. I smell trickery and witchcraft here.

Tpbm ..has stayed up over 24 hrs before.

True. I did for a contest and because I was depressed and obsessing a few times too.

The person below me went to a movie last night.

False but I did the night before that.

TPBM is interested in politics.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

False - While politics may be important, what many people fail to realize is, that just because something is important, doesn't mean that it's necessarily interesting. When I see politicians talk, all I see is serious men and women in suits disagreeing with each other. It's probably important stuff they are discussing, but would I get myself involved with it? Nah... Then I would rather watch some fun memes on the internet, or watch scientific videos about the universe...

The person below me has tried falling in love with someone from a different country than their own

False. First off, I would never even bother looking for love somewhere so far away from me. What would be the point? How could you ever get to spend time together? Heck... how could you really even have a chance to fall in love with being so far apart? (Unless maybe by "from" another country, you are also including somebody who was ORIGINALLY from another country but lives close to you now. That's still false for me just because it hasn't particularly happened, though.)

Secondly, you can't really "try" to fall in love with anybody. Do or do not. There is no try. Falling in love isn't really something you try to do, it is something that just happens. So, that is doubly false for me.

The person below me will be seeing Avengers: Infinity War in theaters.
    Last edited by TheEvilJester; 16-04-18 at 11:24 PM.

False, I am not interested in sci-fi or superhero movies. I like the real and relatable stuff

About my previous true/false question. See, I thought exactly like you once. Ha, how could I ever fall in love with a girl from another country, that I can't even speak my own language with? When I went to Kenya for 3,5 months, I told myself not to fall in love with a Kenyan girl, because she would live too far away, and I had confidence in myself knowing that it wouldn't happen. But as you say, falling in love is not something you try. I didn't look for a Kenyan girl to fall in love with. It just happened one evening, when we started to get to know each other. I set my heart free, and suddenly I ended up sleeping next to a beautiful Kenyan girl. THEN came all the considerations of long distance relationships, but when you truly know that this specific person is the one you love, then nothing can stop you. You'll spend your money to travel, you will use videocalls to keep in touch. You will do anything to make it work. Sometimes you'll be surprised!

The person below me is sensitive to coffee (meaning that the effect is strong on you, and you can't sleep long after drinking a cup)

Oh hell yes ~ True. If I wake up early and have a cup of coffee and try to go back to sleep I cannot I am so hyped up ~ same as drinking it after 9 pm too.

Tpbm ~ can't keep a secret.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Mostly true - I support honesty and confessions. I don't like it when people tell me something, and then be like "But don't tell him/her!" I can keep a secret, if it's for the purpose of a surprise (like presents or surprise parties) or if it's something silly that doesn't have to be exposed to anybody else. Like, something private between two people who are close together. As long as the secret is innocent, I am okay with it. But I don't like having to help someone hide something serious from someone else. I don't like to keep secrets that actually concern those who shouldn't hear about it. I will always support openness and honesty and the value of confessions. Hope my message is clear now

TPBM prefer the window seat in an airplane rather than the aisle seat

Umm...truish, I guess. LOL! I've had so many of these where my answer isn't black and white. Truth be told, I honestly don't really care. I'm fine with aisle or window. I guess if I had my choice, I'd probably go with the window so I can look out it unimpeded, but I don't really care all that much. Unless maybe it was a LONG flight, at which point I think I'd prefer the aisle in case I need to use the little evil jester's room.

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Oh hell yes ~ True. If I wake up early and have a cup of coffee and try to go back to sleep I cannot I am so hyped up
    Okay, I couldn't let this one slide. LOL! Why would you wake up early, drink a cup of coffee.... and then try to go back to sleep?! LOL! That doesn't make any sense.

The person below me saw the season finale of The Walking Dead. (I am Negan. )

false hoping at some point i will catch back up on that show.

tpbm constantly loses their keys
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

False, technically I don't lose them as I always find them eventually. But if I do spend about 10 minutes a week looking for keys.

TPBM likes to people watch.

...Dang it! Another one. LOL! Truish. I kinda do. Like, when somebody walks by at work, or I see people outside, etc., I can't help this natural curiosity I have to look at who it is/what they are doing/where they are going. Though, I don't necessarily specifically go anywhere just to people watch. Like, I don't decide to just sit on a park bench so I can people watch. So, if you specifically meant that then I guess false.

The person below me often remembers their dreams when they wake up.

True

The person below me knows what TPBMKWTSF stands for

True?

The person below me knows what this( or that) stands for?

Tpbm... Loves full moons.

Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast