+ Follow This Topic
Page 86 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1504

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

True. From time to time.

T or F - The person below me's favorite color is purple.

False but I still like to wear the color in my hair, in makeup, and in my clothes. It's just not my fave color.

The person below me - is a good person.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Quote Originally Posted by CantMoveOn View Post
    False but I still like to wear the color in my hair, in makeup, and in my clothes. It's just not my fave color.

The person below me - is a good person.
    I like to think so, or at least i try to be.
    I however don't think I'm above anybody else and am completely an average person.

The person below me,
    Has allergies (but to what??)

True. Grass, hay, smoke, mold, dust, some seafood.

The person below me has breakfast each morning, never skips it.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

True... Even if it's just a bagel, piece of fruit and yogurt.

TPBM ... has met a celebrity before.

False. Or at least never one that I've known to be one.
    Honestly, I don't really care about celebrities. Although there's a select few that seem cool.
    Paul Rudd, and Chris Pratt would possibly be cool to meet.
    Some people from podcasts too, like Joe Rogan.

The person below me,
    Has a huge sweet tooth

True, I name her sweetums.

TPBM has never eaten Octopus before.

Quote Originally Posted by topazlight View Post
    True, I name her sweetums.

TPBM has never eaten Octopus before.
    I actually have! It's delicious from what I remember.
    I had baby octopus, I remember slurping up the tentacles as a kid

TPBM, knows a form of martial arts!

False. I was supposed to take a course a few years ago because someone was serial raping around here but I never went.

The person below me eats popcorn for supper.
    ― Eckhart Tolle

False. Popcorn is NOT a meal. It is a snack, MAYBE a side dish, but I would never consider that a meal.

The person below me would visit Jurassic Park if it were real. (And, for the purposes of this question, we are assuming it has stringent safety features/procedures in place so there would NOT be any incidents like in the movie. Obviously if I meant just like in the movie with the dinos breaking out and all I'd think your answer would be pretty obvious. LOL! Assume it is just like any other zoo, but with dinosaurs.)

Quote Originally Posted by CantMoveOn View Post
    False. I was supposed to take a course a few years ago because someone was serial raping around here but I never went.

The person below me eats popcorn for supper.
    Hmm, I've taken some self defense courses. And I have to say, unless it's going to be a regular thing, like a long term commitment to taking martial arts courses, most of the actual moves won't help you. You'll forget most of them, if not all, especially under stress.

But feel free to take them, they may still help you. Especially in other ways, such as identifying the red flags of a potential attacker.

I recommend carrying OC Spray (Or basically mace), Spray and run if possible and call the police.

Everyone should carry it. In my opinion, even if you're a man (as long as you have a good head on your shoulders, as using it in non-selfdefense/unjustifiable/non-threatening situations can get you assault charges). There's a stigma to it that it's only for women, but I'm going to pick up a can myself. Even if you aren't visiting places at night or otherwise sketchier areas, which crimes do happen elsewhere, but you could even be going for a walk and have a massive aggressive dog come at you. Rather than risk you getting all bit up or your dog or someone else getting bit.

And. For the popcorn question. Lol, nah.
    Popcorn isn't a meal in my books. I practically never eat popcorn, I don't think I've personally made it for just myself for years.

Tpbm, believes in aliens
    Last edited by GLYC; 30-05-18 at 05:08 AM.

I sort of do and don't at the same time. There has to be other life out there, yes but I don't think alien life form takes on the image that movies portray though.

TPBM has been bitten by a dog before.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

False. And since my question was ignored for some reason...

The person below me would visit Jurassic Park if it were real. (And, for the purposes of this question, we are assuming it has stringent safety features/procedures in place so there would NOT be any incidents like in the movie. Obviously if I meant just like in the movie with the dinos breaking out and all I'd think your answer would be pretty obvious. LOL! Assume it is just like any other zoo, but with dinosaurs.)

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    False. And since my question was ignored for some reason...

Lol, I totally overlooked that. I think I felt the need to comment on cantmoveon's post, and just answered her question again..

I Would! It would be really cool actually, I used to love dinosaurs as a kid, andmjsed to read a ton of books on them when I was young. Im still interested in dinosaur museums and exhibits. It's really cool to think things of those scales used to walk the earth.

Tpbm, has thrown a ninja star before

true. f ucked up first try lmao

tpbm has a pet who forgoes a sunny place to sleep for under a fan or a/c.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 86 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast