+ Follow This Topic
Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1504

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

False. Never even read about it, lol

The person below me loves fruit smoothies.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

True. Truthfully, I don't really have much of a chance to drink them. I have a post-workout smoothie SOMETIMES, but not often. Other than that, I rarely am randomly in the mood for a smoothie. But I do love them all the same.

The person below me would time travel if such a thing were possible. If true, bonus points (Even though we don't get points, LOL) if you share what you'd do and where/when you'd go.

True I would time travel. I love that TV show about it too. I might go back to Ancient Greece ( Greek??) times.

TPBM watches documentaries.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

True... especially true crime ones and serial killers hahaha

Tpbm first pet as a kid was a hamster.

False a kitten

The person below me has eaten ice cream in a glass before because all bowls were dirty, lol ( is me wondered if others did too)
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

False but I have had it in a big coffee mug before

TPBM loves to swimming in public pools.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

True, and the lake and the beach, or even friends private outdoor pools.

The person below sleeps naked in the summer.
    ― Eckhart Tolle

False. I sleep in full Deadpool costume. ...Okay, I'm kidding. LOL! But I do still sleep in the same basic pajamas I do all year. During the summer, I tend to be using the central air. During the winter I tend to be using the heat. So either way I keep my apartment around the same general temperature, so the current season/the weather outside does not really change my pajama plans either way.

The person below me has an autograph from one of their all time favorite celebrities.

False but if I had more of a go get them attitude I would probably have it by now haha It is two might be surprising might not be, Stephen King and also Kathy Bates.

Tpbm has had a black eye before.

False not a real one but maybe an intentionally looking one through melting eye liner or mascara

TPBM enjoys public speaking.

False... but funny enough I'm actually good at it. Especially if I can talk about a topic that interests me and/or matters to me. I'm actually pretty good at giving speeches.... but I don't necessarily like it. So my answer remains false.

The person below me is not a fan of any "pizza" that does not include sauce (for example, white pizza, which is essentially just bread and cheese).

true. i like all dressed, meat lovers, even bbq chicken and donair style, i'd never pay for only bread and cheese out.

tpbm orders items from the internet regularly.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

True. I'mma clothes horse haha and makeup horse if truth be told haha. *looks away in shame*

Tpbm... never drinks hot tea or coffee on hot summer days..

false i still need my am or after work coffee. keeps me going.

tpbm goes surfing, cliff diving, boating or snorkeling in the summers.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

False on all except boating.

The person below me is on some anti-depression medication.
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast