+ Follow This Topic
Page 90 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1504

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

False but almost was in my teens but ... instead, I went to a therapist after a close friend committed suicide.

Tpbm ... wanders the mall just to keep cool.

False. I hate the mall and I don't really got hot, so no need. I wear long black clothing and even knit beanies (hats) even in the middle of the summer and the heat just doesn't bother me.

The person below me thinks they would survive if they were in a horror movie. (I think I maybe asked that one before, but I like it so why not use it again? )

I have watched so many horror movies and I am the type that makes remarks about how silly some are in how they react so I'd hope I would be able to survive off seeing how so many make the mistakes and get killed so quickly but I might be the type that sadly makes it right to the end, smiles and while hobbling all bloody and injured out of the end scene gets sidelined by the person, creature and dead on spot, you know the movies that do that.

But I want to believe I would make it out

Great question so I will re-ask it for others to answer since a lot of posters here enjoy that movie genre too.

I'd probs be killed first as I do my hair in a steam covered bathroom Hehehe. False.

TPBM ~ Loves watermelon.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

False.

TPBM knows how to directly get a reply off the website owner? to stop spammer/spam.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

False, I have sent messages before and received nothing back. Does anyone know how?

Tpbm has driven in a convertible with the top down in summer before.

False. I have never driven in a convertible. I wouldn't mind doing so, I just never have. Though, I'd also never specifically search out to own a convertible. It doesn't really interest me. If the car I had my eye on buying happened to be a convertible, cool... but I'd have no interest in specifically making it a point to buy one.

The person below me has been blocked by somebody on some form of social media for no apparent reason. (Ex: You've had little or no interaction with them, so no clue as to what you could have done to make somebody feel the need to block you.)

I have had people remove a large number of friends/people on their accounts and I was one of many they removed, does that count? But I do not think I have been blocked.
    So guess that would be False?

You need a friend to have similar likes to you to be friends with them?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Tough, not necessarily interests/hobbies. But similar thinking. I think to an extent interests, meaning, I'm a well balanced person, I can have days where I love just doing indoor things, and days with running around doing outdoor things. So there has to be some common ground with that.

I've dated liberal women despite me being more of a middle grounds person. I've dated women that I had fewer things in common with (like hobbies), but we had very similar senses of humor, ambition, maturity, communication, and we had great memories. However, if our personalities mesh, I find we often get intrigued and interested, at least slightly, in learning that other person's interests.

I can't date people who have opposing personalities with me though. Meaning, we do need some similar values and morals.

Have you ever had an awkward kissing moment?

Come on, guys. This is why we can't have nice things. This is the true or false game, meaning you say "The person below me..." and the next person answers true or false. LOL!

But, no not really. I've never had an awkward kissing moment as far as I can remember. Haven't really had very many non-awkward kissing moments either, though.

The person below me already has a costume planned out for Halloween (even if they may be using it around Halloween but maybe not specifically ON Halloween).

False on costume already picked but if planned means ideas for costumes then True. I have several years of old costumes hanging around.

TPBM has had their tonsils out.

False.

TPBM ~ has called the police on noisy neighbors?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

False.

The person below me has had the cops called on them for being too noisy. (Thought I'd turn that one around. LOL!)

Lol, False. I am almost never loud where I live but people sometimes complain when my dog barks.

TPBM already has a great suntan so far this summer

True - Even though I live in Denmark, a cold country up north, the weather has been really hot through May and June, and on top of that, I spent almost a month in East Africa during the summer holiday, so I have a lot of suntan!

The person below me currently has an open heart - meaning, there is no specific person that occupies the space in your heart, and every opportunity to meet anyone else to fall in love with. This doesn't have to mean that you can't be heartbroken, or still miss your ex, but at least you are ready and open to meet someone new, if they come along, whoever it might be

Page 90 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast