+ Follow This Topic
Page 93 of 101 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1504

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

False. Never been to NJ, been to NY a lot though.

The person below me used to go to a summer camp as a kid.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

True. It was fun until this big dude in a hockey mask kept killing everybody.... and then it was fun AND hilarious. LOL!

Okay... but my serious answer is false. I never really did. But I couldn't pass on that joke. But, talking about passing, since I went right after the person who went right after me, as per my own unwritten rule....

The person below me used to go to a summer camp as a kid.

Only once with a girl guide thing, and it was a few miles away in my own town so wasn't much at all. Never a true summer camp experience.

The person below me had a fantastic weekend.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

True, was beautiful out and we drove two hours away to go to an outdoor carnival

Tpbm wishes summer would never end because they enjoyed it so much and dread the winter approaching.

False. Summer ending means Fall will be starting... means Halloween seasons is near! So I couldn't care much less about summer ending. Especially considering I'm an adult now. I no longer go to school, so it isn't like I get a summer vacation. So, other than the weather, the summer is no different to me from the fall, from winter, from spring.

The person below me uses Hulu. (If you don't know what Hulu is, it is a service very similar to NetFlix.)

False but I watch shows that air on Hulu, for free on online movie and tv show websites. Same for Netflix shows.

TPBM works out more than 3 times a week.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

True when not feeling poorly or lazy.

The person below has noticed forum is less again, and looks different, posts different and that some members have had posts deleted? I lost a few???
    ― Eckhart Tolle

yes, true. it is back to its original look, logo and all.

tpbm is happy avatars are back?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Exeter19 For This Useful Post:

I never had one on here,and I just got used to having my image as my profile photo, and feel awkward having it on all my posts now, tbh.

So, false and true? lol Both mixed.

The person below finds it cold where they live now?
    ― Eckhart Tolle

False. It is still technically summer. Plus, it doesn't really tend to start to get cold, per se, around me until later. It has been a little cooler recently, but still definitely not cold.

The person below me remembers the Dominos Pizza mascot from the 80's, The Noid.

False.

TPBM dislikes unfair practices.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

we have thanks back, that is something positive at least.

true, in life, with friends or family, work.

tpbm enjoys a good argument
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Exeter19 For This Useful Post:

Well... truish/falsish. It depends on how strict you are with the term "argument." Because argument does kind of imply, to some people, that it is more so heated.

However, an argument doesn't HAVE to be heated/angry, it can actually just be a good discussion. So I actually DO quite enjoy a good back and forth discussion even when somebody doesn't necessarily agree with me (or the two parties discussing don't agree if maybe I am just a witness to the discussion) and yet all involved are actually able to discuss constructively. To be able to respect each others thoughts and beliefs even if they don't necessarily agree on all points. To me, those can be some of the most fun discussions is actually when somebody DOESN'T agree with me, yet we are mature enough to discuss in a friendly manner anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    False.

TPBM dislikes unfair practices.
    I could not help but comment on this one too. Who in the heck would answer false to that one? LOL! "Oh, I LOVE unfair practices." LOL!

The person below me has already made it a point to visit a nearby Halloween store this year.

I haven't visited a brick and mortar store but I have looked at several online shops for what I might like to go as this year and I am heavily leaning towards going as the Nun character

When you were a kid your mom made your Halloween costume.
    ― Eckhart Tolle

18. The Following User Says Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

Sometimes, so true but most times they were that store-bought, mask plastic ones.

TPBM has helped save a life before.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

Page 93 of 101 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast