+ Follow This Topic
Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1504

Thread: True or false game - the person below you.

false. still, 5 people to shop for, i am thinking gift cards and chocoates i am over shopping at this point.

tpbm started a new relationship
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Exeter19 For This Useful Post:

HA HA HA HA! False. SO false. It is actually pretty funny I was the one to encounter that one. LOL!

The person below me has at least one ugly Christmas sweater (or ugly holiday sweater if you do not celebrate Christmas).

True, I purposely bought them for myself to wear at holiday parties and xmas day, lol.

The person below me loves musicals.

True, going with my family to a Christmas one before Christmas. Puts us all into the spirit of Christmas, and get a nice Starbucks drink after

Tpbm .... is a fantastic cook.

True, I am a whiz in the kitchen

Tpbm has kissed under a mistletoe before.

True, last year. Awkward because they were a stranger.

TPBM Is going to a party tonight.

Merry Christmas all
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

False. No party tonight, nor did I have one the day you posted this. On Christmas day itself, we just did a small thing with the direct family. My parents, brothers, and the puppies. (Puppies is being VERY generous because they are both adults and the boy is practically the size of a horse. LOL!)

The person below me will watch the ball drop on the night of New Year's Eve (whether on TV or actually live and in person).

I wish I could see it in person one day ~ people who can I envy.

But ~ false. I will go watch fireworks though :]

Tpbm ~ Sets off NYE fireworks with friends or family.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

False but we watch others set off FW

Tpbm is going to have the best year ever in 2019.

Honestly... I can't say true or false. I don't know. But, there is a pretty darn good chance that I will. I've been....different in recent years. Different in a very good way. It has been kind of a slow process over the last several years. ....But 2016 was the best year of my life.... until 2017 blew that away.... then 2018 blew even that away. Honestly, I keep expecting it HAS to level out at some point..... or based on my life experience I keep expecting to hit another slump. Or for my entire life to blow up in my face.

Knock wood, hopefully 2019 only continues to get even better. But I feel at peace with myself more than ever in my life.... more than I ever personally thought I myself was capable of feeling. So... heck... at least off to a good start.

The person below me has seen the movie "A Quiet Place."

true, i enjoyed it, would watch a sequel if they made one.

tpbm enjoys winter sports like skiing or skating.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

True on skating and also, sledding.

TPBM has online dated before.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

True kinda. Anybody who has been here long enough has probably heard my opinions on online dating. It is a complete waste of time and a joke at best, a soul-crushing frustration at its worst. I've tried it here and there and it was only ever an extreme frustration to me. In all of my experience with it, I got two first dates.... and that was it. Those dates never went anywhere after the first time and I gave up on it not long after.

It's unfortunate, because for guys like me who aren't much into the usual means of meeting women (going out partying, to clubs, bars, etc.) it SHOULD be such a helpful alternative. Not to mention, IN THEORY, it would be such a huge help to guys like me who are crazy shy because you can break the ice a little bit before actually meeting somebody face to face. Get an idea, early on, whether or not you seem to hit it off a bit. But I just find it to be a complete waste of time.

The person below me likes wearing flannel shirts.

True, especially when at a lodge they are warm and comfortable. I have a pink and grey one I love the most.

Tpbm watches true crime stories.

True -- anyone watch that Chris T(watt) story?

T P B M wants to learn to play an instrument this year.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast