+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cheated on my boyfriend & I don't feel guilty..

Hey L.B
    went to off topic, hope i did it right.
    'big cosmic joint'?
    basically it means, 'peace all round' via ubiquitous cosmic joint, meaning, something 'green' rolled with love to mellow and/or brighten a day
    tee hee

****ing hippy
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

That's a 1/4 f__ing hippy to you sir/madame. The rest is 1/4 global, 1/4 off world and a dab of red/blue/yellow neck. Oh yes, and don't forget the green.....You know, may as well get it right

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    That's a 1/4 f__ing hippy to you sir/madame. The rest is 1/4 global, 1/4 off world and a dab of red/blue/yellow neck. Oh yes, and don't forget the green.....You know, may as well get it right
    Wowzer! O.o
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Wait... I don't do the drugs, though. Can mine just be an ice cold soda, or something? :-P

Well, at one time they put cocaine in Coca Cola...

Quote Originally Posted by loveisathing View Post
    I'm new this forum but I've read a lot of your posts Wakeup, and I can't help but feel like you're a troll.
    Wakeup is not a troll. She is keeping it straight no chaser. It's not trolling just because you don't agree with the delivery. It's called keeping it real.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Wakeup is not a troll. She is keeping it straight no chaser. It's not trolling just because you don't agree with the delivery. It's called keeping it real.
    "It's called keeping it real" Lol It's what it is, deal with it!

It's nice to read your comment Starnique, haven't seen you for a while, been following your comments, Michelle, Wakeup, Smackie and few others...
    If men were God

Yeah Rest. I've been so busy but i do come and lurk from time to time and not post but i do when necessary.

*waves to Star*

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Well, at one time they put cocaine in Coca Cola...
    I think that was just a myth. I mean, I can quit whenever I want, maaaaaan! LOL!

Actually, point of fact, I'm more a fan of the various Mountain Dew flavors than Pepsi or Coke.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    Wait... I don't do the drugs, though. Can mine just be an ice cold soda, or something? :-P
    Consider it done; sugar free and none of that other stuff. Mountain Sky. ( oh yes, i don't do drugs either; I consider this medicine and for me, it is.)
    Last edited by woody; 15-10-14 at 09:39 AM.

Mountain Sky? What is that, a knock off version of Mountain Dew? ;-) I actually prefer diet sodas to regular sodas whenever possible. Don't believe all that bull crap you read about diet sodas. Most of it is a load of poppycock.

For my part, I once switched from regular sodas to all diet soda and lost 10 pounds JUST from doing that.

You'd be more healthy to drink Crystal Light. Having too many carbonated drinks is hard on your liver... No myth.

Oh, absolutely agreed. You'd definitely be much better off not drinking ANY soda, diet or otherwise. Thing is, diet soda (heck, even regular soda) isn't that big a deal, especially in moderation. For me, soda is about my only vice. I LIKE soda. Could I give it up if I HAD to? Sure. But I don't WANT to. So, I figure drinking diet soda is better than drinking regular.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123