+ Follow This Topic

Thread: guy at the meat market....

guy at the meat market....

I am 23 years old, I have a 10 month old son and we go to our local meat market once a month to get steaks. Everytime I go there, this guy around my age will come out from the back (he's a butcher). The back where they cut the meat I guess is sectioned off and there is a door with a window in it and there is another larger window and you can kind of see in the back where he works. It's just him and this older man (40ish) and when i get there the guy my age will check me out through the window and then the older guy who also works in the back will look out the window as if they are disscussing me. Then, one time the guy my age came out and touched my son and cooed at him. They were kind of busy but he still reached out. That same guy one other time came clear over to the area where the customers stand and he looked at my butt and went back to his area. The older man who works in the back was looking me up and down and making tons of eye contact also. I think they both think I'm hot. I'm shy and have trouble with eye contact how do I convey to that cute guy my age that I am interested? why hasn't he asked me out?

Hmm well he might have a girlfriend, he might just enjoy flirting at work and nothing more, he might be scared of rejection, or he may think u are taken since u have your little kid with you.
    Next time I'd try talking to him more and maybe ask if he has a girlfriend. If he doesn't get the hint on why your asking that, then he's kind of an idiot and i wouldn't worry about him anymore.

If that guy were me I'd be thinking your taken and no point of pursuing. But nothing wrong with checking you out. If you give him the hint(exchanging constant eye contact) and a good convo with a little bit of hints here and there to let him know your single or interested then I don't see why he wouldn't reciprocate l unless he's taken or not interested in anything more. You could do something simple as asking the older guy where the younger one is next.time.u visit if you don't see him..if he asks why just say you normally see him when ur there. That should be enough hint unless the guys retarded lol.

yeah guys can be really clueless at times. lol