+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is she trying to get my attention again

Why is she trying to get my attention again

Her and I were best friends. Issue was I was crazy about her (still very much am) but she did not feel the same way. I tried to just push aside my feelings for a while but it got to be to much one night and I had to tell her that we couldn't be in each other's lives anymore. I felt terrible but I knew what I had to do. I did it a week before we graduated High School and told her once we graduated, it was no more contact. In the three months after, she texted me three times, once a month, trying to get me back in her life and I had to shut her down. After the last one, I sent a HUGE message telling her to just let go. Unless she wanted more than the friendship, she needed to let me go and she said she would stop trying. Thought that was it and I did not hear from her for about two months. Last week she texted me wishing me a happy birthday. Okay, not a big deal. Then a few days ago she decided to re follow me on twitter and favorites my tweets again. Two months of nothing and she does that??? It's like she does not want me to move on from her because she can't let it go.

Mb cuz your her best friend, and letting you go is hard because you guys have been together as friends or forever and she feels like you are a person she could depend on

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTruth View Post
    Mb cuz your her best friend, and letting you go is hard because you guys have been together as friends or forever and she feels like you are a person she could depend on
    We only knew each other for maybe 9ish months. We weren't BEST friends but her and I were just really comfortable around each other. Like we never felt judged around each other and could tell each other anything. I know all girls are different but how much longer do females take to let go. It's been 6 months now and she is making this as harder than it needs to be.