So I met her through her sister helped her move in her house we hit it off I was working on the road we hooked up a couple times and than I went on the road to work she text me saying she wanted to work it outwit her ex so I let her go and than they didn't workout and she and we started talking and got serious I quit my job and she drove 8 hours to pick me up. When we were in the hotel she told me she got a abortion and I have never got over it because she didn't include me in it I would have agreed with her no matter what but I wasn't giving that chance still we moved on I lived with her for 4 months and she has a sister who is a druggy and causes problems I use to take pills and I changed my life for her and stopped i messed up one time and came clean and told her I didn't wanna hurt her or keep anything from her we moved on just fine but lately we started fighting over her sister causing problems I went to take a great job and she smokes pot and I do everyonce in awhile so I bought fake pee her sister stole it and brought it back to me so I used it and failed for pcp and was upset so we got in a bad fight over her we worked it out than lately she didn't want to hangout as much and we got in our second fight ever and worked it out than last week we went out of town for the weekend and had the best time ever and than we came back home I went to work and her sister kept calling me for drugs so I called my gf and said your crazy ass sister is hitting me up for drugs we got off the phone and she texted me saying I annoy her and I got mad and was hurt so I texted her back **** you I should have not talked to her that way but I did. So after that text she said she wanted time away and I agreed than she told me she accepted my apology and would like to work it out than she went to dinner with her boss and texted me saying she didn't think we could ever work it out and that she didn't even wanna talk anymore and that we are broke up and done I haven't bugged her only because she said she was late on her period and that bugged me so we haven't talked and today she texted me saying she got it so now my mind can be at ease she stayed and than I asked to meet and talk and she hasn't wrote back please help me I really care about her and believe there is something I care and wanna treat her right and will advice please