+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some emergency advice ASAP!!!

Need some emergency advice ASAP!!!

I came home to see my brother (6 hours ago) and seeing where he was at I went to his room to see if he was asleep and walked in on him and my best friend (been knowing since I was 2 years old) girl friend having sex. My mouth dropped now I am stuck in between a rock they begged me not to tell Franklin (my best friend) what was going on the past 8 months, 8 MONTHS this been going on, my brother also said if I was a real brother then I wouldn't tell Franklin and his girl friend begged me to the point where she had tears, telling me not to tell my best friend. Its just not right and I would feel wrong if I ratted on my brother cause we are real close brothers and I love him to death but I love Franklin just as much like a brother but I am caught in between a rock like I said and I need to know what to do. Should I tell my best friend or keep it from him and don't rat my brother and my best friends girlfriend out. Thank you guys

P.s My best friend and his girlfriend are getting married in 3 weeks this is crazy.

Tell your best friend, why is she having sex with your brother for the past 8 months and still planning on marrying Franklin?

You do not owe your brother anything, he made his bad choice and so did your female friend. Don't be guilted into keeping quiet, you saw first hand how can you not tell your friend what you know and let him marry that girl now?

Some would keep quiet, I couldn't. I just couldn't let my friend marry someone I knew was cheating on them for so long, she doesn't love your friend or she'd not be having sex with other men. She should just date your brother then.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously not the advice you wanted to hear? I am sure someone will tell you to keep quiet. Hope it works out for your friend, the one who isn't cheating.

I think she might try to turn this around on me if I tell him though:-(
    And why should I stay out of it even if they werent getting married why should I let my friend date a cheating scumbag..that's like me not having a problem with him being played for a fool right?? I have a personal hatred for cheaters.

Don't be guilted, or fearful, this is KARMA at work. You were meant to see this, imo especially before his wedding in 3 weeks.

My advice stands, TELL. You keep a friend and lose a friend, but that friend caused this herself, and if your brother shuns you, well more bad karma for him in the future. Wish you luck.

Thanks but I'm just trying to figure out how to go about telling him please?? Never been in this kind of situation..

I think when with him you will find the words you need, you already know he will be devastated, especially if he has no idea about the cheating. But can you stand in church and watch him marry her now? Think about that.

Maybe start out with talking to him privately, so he can yell or cry, whatever, privately when told, don't tell him in public. Your words can't be scripted they will come from the heart in the moment.

Tell Frankie u got some news lol

[MENTION=77888]82Raised[/MENTION]

I really feel for you, because you are caught in-between. You need a special Grace and Anointing to tell Frankie. You will feel sad for your brother after telling your best friend the truth, BUT at least you did the right thing.

And am pretty sure you would very much appreciate when someone tell you that the girl you are about to marry in 3 weeks time is having sex with someone else?

( I don't care about the girl, she is a loser and i pity whomever would finally end up having her as a girlfriend or as a future wife)
    If men were God

He needs to know. Shes been having an affair the whole time they have been planning their wedding. Its not going to be a happy marriage and will end in divorce whether he knows or not so its better he knows now before its too late. These things always come out sooner or later. Id rather know asap if it were me.

Just tell him your sorry and you wish you didn't see what you saw but now that you did, you can't let him get married without knowing the truth first. He may still marry her. The wedding is in 3weeks, its all organised, he will be in shock or denial at first and could just go for it out of obligation. Many people do.. but at least he cant blame you later on when he decides to leave

Quote Originally Posted by 82Raised View Post
    Thanks but I'm just trying to figure out how to go about telling him please?? Never been in this kind of situation..
    You tell your parents what you saw going on and you let them deal with it the way they see fit.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Thanks everyone I'm gonna have to meet with my friend this afternoon. I'll be back soon with the update
    Thanks again :-)

Good luck, you are doing the right thing. Hope your friend will be okay.

Okay here's what happened about four hours ago... It went down ugly I ended up meeting up with my friend and got all of us together (my brother and the girlfriend). I simply turned to her and said "Ok this is your last chance tell him or I will" He didn't want to believe it at first. But when she admitted to it he took a while to respond. The girlfriend tried to say she was sorry and then my brother tried to say something to him but got beaten up..real bad I had to pull my friend off of him and almost got hit myself his girlfriend tried to blame me for everything and hates me now .... He is calling off the wedding and has informed his family about what has happened (this is gonna be an ugly month) it looks like my brother is going to need dental implants OUCH but oh well that's his problem, he and the girlfriend are not speaking to me either. The girlfriend called the police and my brother is going to charge him with assault and my friend got taken downtown SMH But my friend is sticking by me even closer than before:-) My parents and I don't think that my brother has any right to charge my friend with assault. Thank you everyone for the wonderful advice..I love this forum truly mature answers from everyone:-)

Why did you include the other two and make it a spectacle, it should have only been you and him, then he can talk to the other two on his own. No wonder it was ugly with all involved. Your brother deserved to get punched, imo and his GF should have given back his ring too. Your female cheater friend should hate herself alone, no one else. Let the wrongful people console each other, doesn't matter they won't talk to you, you are better off staying away anyhow, your friend too. Hope you continue to be a good support for your friend in the coming days.