+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice

Need advice

Hey, I was hoping someone could give me some advice on something:
    I work with this guy that I think I really like at the moment, and shows some signs that he is possibly attracted me too such as the other day he has come up to me out of the blue and asking me about a big sporting event we have common interest in and seems to face me and had long eye contact. When Facebook is concerned he doesn't chat to me much etc out of work but I posted about an opportunity I may have and had randomly at work asked what it was, asks me when I finish work etc. But the problem is he has a girlfriend of about 3yrs so I don't think anything will come of it but just wondering if these signs iv said that he may be attracted to me but doesn't say much on Facebook etc cuz his gf uses Facebook!? I'm so confused =[

He sounds like he is showing interest, but if he has a GF of 3 years, don't bother pursuing him, he isn't free to date, unless he plans on ending his 3 year relationship for you, otherwise since you already like him you could end up hurt going further with him? Plus workplace relationships usually end badly, imo. But yes, he sounds interested.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    He sounds like he is showing interest, but if he has a GF of 3 years, don't bother pursuing him, he isn't free to date, unless he plans on ending his 3 year relationship for you, otherwise since you already like him you could end up hurt going further with him? Plus workplace relationships usually end badly, imo. But yes, he sounds interested.
    Oh yer no way would I pursue him knowing he has a girlfriend, I'm not that kind of person! It sucks that he does. I guess a couple of months ago too he actually posted on my wall too kind of teasing about my footy team losing a week after my team thrashed his. He rarely talks about his girlfriend too only mentioned her once like probs close to a year ago I think. He has liked a couple of my posts last week to do with cars. We seem to have some things in common but yer it sucks.😔😞.

He could be at the end of his relationship, especially if he is catching feelings for others ( you) Idk. You can still be friends though and do a wait and see if you wanted, but I still see you being hurt if actually like him, and he isn't free to date you. He must see all you have in common too, same as you do. Do you know anyone who knows the current state of his relationship?

I see no signs of him flirting with you. Looking at you while he's talking to you, doesn't mean anything. Can't expect him to only speak to the male species.

Not saying anything about flirting it's just a couple of things out of the ordinary like what I said and I just have a bit of a feeling ya know. Usually follow your intuition right?
    Love broken: he did tag her last week about something but nothing lovey dovey. Don't see him mention her very much. She mentions him probs more. But I'm not going to do anything, just wait and see I guess. Just get no luck with love =[

- - - Updated - - -

and a couple of times in the last moth he did sit near me in the tea room and maybe have a quick chat or something like that but that probably doesn't count for much.

Anyone else have advice!?