I wrote in anther part but thought I'd also get a guys point of view on this:
I really like this guy at work but he has a girlfriend of 3yrs. But I usually get a feeling that he may be attracted to me?
• about 2 months ago he wrote on my wall about a team beating my team after I payed him out about my team beating his team, had few exchanges about it till the season ended.
• wished me a happy birthday back in May with a smiley face
• he doesn't interact with me much in Facebook but I mentioned on my timeline about an opportunity and being hopefull. He asked me at work what it was about.
•we have an interest in the same Motorsport and randomly come up to me the other day asking if I was excited about it and talked about changes in it. I think he was facing me a bit and had a bit of eye contact then the next day asked me what time I finished work. And wanted me to let him know what happened at the start tho when I mentioned something on fb in pm he didn't say all that much that he was watching it anyway.
• has sat near me in the tearoom the last month when he usually isn't in there much at all.
• noticed recently (not too sure if he always has) he'd go past my department taking his hat off and running his hand through his hair as he goes past to go on a break.

Some of these things are apparently signs on attraction so I dunno, thought I'd get a guys perspective off here. I know some of these things could mean nothing and I'm not going to do anything cuz I'm not that type of girl but I just get that feeling an intuition ya know? Usually ya gut can be right?