+ Follow This Topic

Thread: LOOKING FOR TIPS!!!!!!trying to get back with my scorpio girlfriend

LOOKING FOR TIPS!!!!!!trying to get back with my scorpio girlfriend

Ok so Ima taurus me and my ex she was a scorpio and our relatiionnship was almost 4 years until things went downhill from her wanting space to which was for 7 months but we was still talking still seeing each other and staying over each others homes it made me insecure cause i couldnt trust her so things got ugly to the point we started arguing everyday which turned her off and made me disresoectful calling her bitches cause she would disrespect my family to my face so we hqve been broken up for at least 5 months now back in may i was trying to get her back begging her not to leave me basically doing everything i could to keep her but i coukdnt so i let it die down with contacting her which hurt like hell so i moved up to new york in august whiched helped me bounce back so i call her and we talked for about a hour it went well but we hurt each other in my opinion because i tokd her i slept with one of her co workers and she slept with one of hers a well lol but she was mad and i apologized and she forgave me but one thing that was stuck in my head was wat she wrote me back in june wen i was begging her right here...
    "what you don't realize is wehaven't been together for a while. You've been treating me like anything for a while all because of your insecurities. You made it easy by pushing me away everyday by accusing me of shit I never did and calling me names I didn't deserve. I tried to love you and get you to understand all I wanted was you, but you were too blind to see that. You broke my heart a long time ago and you didn't care. Every time I explained or tried to explain to you how I felt, you kept calling it bullshit or saying "stfu" or calling me a liar. I've done a lot for you in the past and it's not fair to be repaid by disrespect. I understand why you were insecure but that goes back to the way you were treating me. If you would've been doing what you're trying to do now we probably would've still together. Yes I still love and care about you, but this relationship isn't healthy"...
    Thats wat she tells me but after i took her out to catch up before i go out to new york we hung out it went smooth until she saw some girl calling my phone and she gets PISSED!!!! She never asked me if I was talking to anyonebut we fixed that situation after that night she texts me and tells me come over 5 minutes later i get a text saying that shes on my twitter page complaining why am I talking to this girl and another girl but we aren't together so she said forget it stay home I did after thatits been a couple weeks she would text me little positive things and I would send her a text telling her to stay focused on her goals cause she told me shes been stressing ..so now its the beginning of October and she calls me friday morning I never answered so she calls again at 12am im guess she calls wen she got off work so I call her and asked wat she called me for she said because I had a dream about you but I can't remember it ..lol wat a lame excuse but we talked for another hour and 30 minutes on the phone she tells me that she been stopped talkin to her co worker she was saying hes too emotional for her I guess she was using him as a rebound or something because she said the reason shes not in a relationship is cause she isnt over me and she doesnt plan on getting into another one no time soon so what does that mean ??? Is her pride in the way because before I went up newyork we went out that day and she was happy like we was together blushing flirting showing me pics of her in her sexy clothes lol always bringing up the future and wat it coukd have been its my fault we arent together but yea I talked to her again on Saturday cause im back in town is wat I told her but I just moved back down here on Thursday I told her we should catch up and hang out sunday I asked her if she misses me she said she does and stil loves me but she cant forget the ****ed up shit I said to her smh so sunday comes then plans got moved to today Thursday I tell her we gotta change another day because I gotta help my mother move today but I never got no response from her I called 2 Times and got no answer still no response I cant call or she cant receive my text because she has me on block she can call me but how I got in contact with her is I wrote her on facebook is she playing games or is she waiting for me to swallow my pride since im the guy I havent seen her since august I believe I want her back and I want to make things right but does she feel the same way? Ive been looking up tips how to get ur ex back but whats tge REAL way I dont just want to chill with her and tell her I want u bsck and pour my heart out so I can get stomped on I havent seen her since august I do no its up to her but I need to find out WHAT TO SAY AND DO PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
    Does she want ne back is she beating around the bush I need help cause I want to try to make it work

Wow ever heard of paragraphs, punctuation, or spell check?
    That was painful to read.
    Leave this girl alone. she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you. A friendship isn't going to work. You guys are just playing stupid games online that aren't creating a bond. So be single for a bit, then start fresh with someone new. Your beating a dead horse at this point.

But how do you know??

Okay George,
    First off, never make fun of a scorpio girls dreams as they tell her much and though she claims she didn't remember what it was about, the fact she dreamt of you at all would give her reason to ponder deeper questions regarding you. Make fun of it (the dream) and she'll turn from loving and warm to colder than an ice pick stuck in miles of an ancient glacier.

Scorpio ladies have a very difficult time forgiving unjust treatment or harsh things said.
    She too will be weary of risking rejection which could be why your feeling confused. She won't stick her neck out for anyone she deems too weak to pursue her completely.
    Look, if you really want another go with this girl, you must put it all out there. She won't waste her time on a man who doesn't go full heartedly after what he wants. She is super strong and needs a strong strong man and i'm talking heart, mind, full throttle action.
    If you feel she's reluctant to forgive you say things like, "I know I messed up and the only thing that'll prove myself worthy to you again is time and i' m asking you for time. Let me re earn this trust" She'll respect the honesty and don't bother trying to sugarcoat anything or lie. She can spot a lie from a mile away
    Woo her and woo her well if you want her; otherwise, don't waste her time or yours.
    Last edited by woody; 18-10-14 at 09:09 AM.

How do i know she will say yes maybe shes on games or just trying to check up on me

So we are suppose to link up sunday the last time I seen her was in august should just tell her how I feel or just wait