+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused and Hurt

Confused and Hurt

I was dating a girl for the past 2 months and everything was rosy at first. She was all over and was so caring. I on the other hand was just coming out of a relationship and she knew this. She expressed concern that I would end up dating her but I told her that was not my intentions. I am only seeing her and that I want to take things slow. As time went on, my feelings for her developed. I was introduced to her friends and family. We did get intimate during this period and I was really taking things seriously. The first warning signs came when she said I was not giving her much attention, to which I assured her that I would work on it and I gave her more time and effort.

She then asked me one day on where this was heading and I told her I was ready to take this to the next step. And I even asked her to be my girlfriend in a romantic spot when she was in my arms. She just remained silent and said she needed some time to think. Then she became rather weird and messages were drying up. She said she was having some issues when I asked her and needed some space. I waited for a day or two for things to clear up possibly and asked her what was wrong. Then she dropped a bombshell saying she lost feelings and that things would not work out. She just disappeared and refused to even talk to me to clarify on what actually went wrong. It seems a little odd as things were going rather well and we were still intimate leading up to her disappearance. She refuses to talk to me since I have been rather down.

Anyone with some advice here?

Maybe she's just not into you anymore. Some girls are like that. Some girls want you to pursue them harder.
    You should judge this by her personality. Some people lose their interest in one person because they are so used to them being around. They feel as if nothing's new with that guy.

Sounds like this girl has big time issues? She wants to know after two months where it is heading? Strange as she should be just enjoying the moment and seeing for herself where it is heading. I get the feeling she just doesn't want it to head anywhere. Don't waste any time trying to analyse, it will do your head in. Accept she isn't the one for you and move on. Its nothing you have done and its not a relationship you need. If someone is confusing you so much you are better giving them a wide berth. Go out, enjoy yourself and stop worrying. You sound like a really caring guy.