+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conflicted on shaving down there. Please help

What's more unattractive... Bald head or bald pussy? Tough choice.
    Last edited by dontaskme; 22-11-14 at 04:34 PM.

How about a compromise......tell her to leave a landing strip to show some maturity. Be honest with her tell her not all guys fantasize about having sex with a pubescent girl.....that should change her tune.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    How about a compromise......tell her to leave a landing strip to show some maturity. Be honest with her tell her not all guys fantasize about having sex with a pubescent girl.....that should change her tune.
    I'm sorry but there's no way a grown woman looks like a pubescent girl, shaved or not. I shave and I don't think anyone in their right mind would confuse me with a 12 year old boy.

Quote Originally Posted by wtaylor45 View Post
    I'm sorry but there's no way a grown woman looks like a pubescent girl, shaved or not. I shave and I don't think anyone in their right mind would confuse me with a 12 year old boy.
    Not my opinion I could care less. This is just what I have been total by other men. YOU may not feel that way, and that is totally fine. No one is insinuating that you or others that are ok with it are creepy or some kind of pedophile. It's just how it effects them personally that is all and that is how it was described to me.

Lol I shave and never was told gimme more hair down there ever before. I would probably take some offence if a bf told me what to do with my body. Have to word it carefully to her.

I think if shes having sex with someone then it isn't just her business she have there hair or not. There should be compromise. Agree with Smackie.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    I think if shes having sex with someone then it isn't just her business she have there hair or not. There should be compromise. Agree with Smackie.
    I agree. When you are involved with someone, it is necessary to communicate with them about anything. If you don't, it just leads to assumption, regret, resentment, and disappointment. That is what relationships are all about, ....compromise, and making sacrifices to make your partner happy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12