View Poll Results: Do woman prefer skinnier men?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like skinny men more than fat men.

4 100.00%
  • I like men with love handles I can feel.

0 0%
  • I like slightly chubby men, but not fat.

0 0%
  • I like fatter guys because I am fat too.

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do women prefer skinny guys mostly?

Do women prefer skinny guys mostly?

Hey gals,
    Just wondering, do woman prefer guys that are skinny?. I know I will be getting mixed answers, but I am putting up a poll for an alternative answer to this question. I honestly think that woman do prefer skinnier men, but not twigs. Tone men, am I right?. Muscles aren't everything, too, I think.

I don't like the beefy kind of guys, actually they make me anxious lol nor do I like skinny ones.
    I want a guy whose physique is strong enough. (If you no what I mean

We have roided muscled up jocks here and I wouldn't date any of them. I don't like the look of that type of guy.

Some muscle definition is good but I prefer tall and slender like my Bf.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

I knew it!, thanks girls

I'll agree with toinfinity and anya_may21. I don't like a guy to weigh less than me so not so thin more normal weight for his height.

If I HAD to choose between a skinny guy and a fat guy with a beer belly, I would prefer the skinny guy. But ideally, I would want a medium build guy with some muscle definition.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Neither. I don't like scrawny or overweight. Muscle is good but not too much. If it looks fake or if hes tried too hard, its unattractive. I don't like ego-centric, narcissistic assholes but natural muscle is nice

Personally, I have a thing for a slight belly on a fella; my sweets has one. Though in his youngerish days, he had quite the physique; tall, built like a 'David'. wowza. Yet in his love of beer, the beer belly came and I gotta say, i likes it like that.

My only non negotiable is height...as for weight - skinny appeals about as much as obese...normal/average weight is preferable to me. I remember my ex (skinny) looked terrible in a suit...it hung off him like cloth over bones.

depends if they have a type or not
    Really helpful relationship advice and books for free --> http://relationshipsandadvice.weebly.com/

belly belly, give me belly, something about that slight pot belly.

Realizing this may be odd but hey, more to wrap my arms around so...

Tall, thinner men look great in suits, where big muscled men in my view do not.

I am not physically attracted to "fat" men, but if they had a great personality and made me laugh, I'd DEFINITELY date him. To me, it's all about personality, no matter what he looks like, if he's tall, short, fat, skinny, stacked, or even in a damn wheelchair. Hell, he could even have no legs and no penis, and I'd still date him! To me, it's ALL about the emotions and happiness. If he can make me happy, he can glow in the dark for all I care.

My boyfriend is a Marine and is built like a brick sh*t house, but I've known him for 20 years and fell in love with his personality while he was overseas. I hadn't seen him in years, and so when I finally did and he wasn't this scrawny kid I remembered from before, it threw me off a lot, and I just hoped he wasn't one of those gym freaks haha. Thank God he's not, but over the past few months, he's developed a little bit of pudge in his belly and I LOVE IT. He seems more human now to me. I'd love him if he was 300 pounds, though, too. As long as he kept me happy and laughing!

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    Personally, I have a thing for a slight belly on a fella; my sweets has one. Though in his youngerish days, he had quite the physique; tall, built like a 'David'. wowza. Yet in his love of beer, the beer belly came and I gotta say, i likes it like that.
    I'm with Woody... My fiancé has a belly.... and I LOVE him...
    I LOVE ... US

in the end it so depends on the guy's personality

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast