+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you guys behave like this !!

Do you guys behave like this !!

Dear friends,

I want to ask you boys about some issues!

My friend used to tell me that he likes me just as a friend,but recently he is doing strangely.

before we use to joke about other boys or girls with lots of laughter.But he recently told me"what do you think about my past relationships,do you think i have had a girlfriend or love sb".When I answered like joking.He got angry and told me:"I desire both of us be more sensitive about this issue.I want you to know I have never loved anyone and I hate when you don't mind it.You need to be angry when I even joke about any girlfriend. I am so sensitive about you ,I do care where you go,what you do,whom you go with to any place."

He is recently asking Do I have a crush on anyone in my class?I have said not .But he is repeating it.

He says he wants to do somethings to make the relationship closer.

Because he used to emphasize that he does not love me,I told him he can be clam and tell me what is going on and I know he is not a lover nor do I but he said he is shy and can not show the feelings.Also he said "maybe you are not a lover,maybe I am."

Do you boys say these things to the girls who are just friends ?

I am truly confused with this behaviors.Because I like him and do not want to annoy him I need to know his feeling to decide.He is really shy.And he needs help.But I do no know what is in his heart.

Any one pleassssssssssssssse help me,what is right to do :

What do thing ,does he love me or I am just a friend ?
    what do I have to do?

He's interested in dating you, but wasn't very direct about it. Yet in your post not once did you indicate you told him you would be open to dating him. He's testing the waters to see if you like him (for dating), and you didn't say that once in your post. If you are interested in him (for dating), tell him immediately or you will lose him.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)