+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I told her my feelings and she said she has feeling for me too but....

I told her my feelings and she said she has feeling for me too but....

Ok so Ive been talking to this girl a little over a year now and im moving back to her city in a couple of months and I keep getting mixed signals and was tired of biting my tounge so we talked last night and i told her that I really like her and have feelings for her and want to be with her someday but I said I get mixed signals like one day i think you like me and the next day you don't and it hurts my feelings and I dont want to invest in you if you don't feel the same way. She then said that she's not trying to give me mixed signals she just gets really busy and I think she first said that she likes me a lot as a friend as Im a cool guy but then she also says she has "some" feelings for me aswell and she does really like me but she says shes not ready for a relationship right now because she doesnt know whether she wants to be with a man or a woman and said she has feelings for a girl right now too. And then she threw out there that they say not to get into a relationship with someone until you have been sober for a year. I'm confused as to whether she is being truthful about the 1 year thing or if she wants to be with that girl she likes and doesnt want to hurt my feelings because she also said/asked if maybe we should talk less so i dont get hurt and or mad and i was like NOOO i love talking to you i just dont know when to get a hold of you...

So i'm not sure how to take that now....does she actually like me and is really truthful about not wanting to date until she has a year or is she really just telling me she's not into me and likes the other girl? I mean she says she does like me and has some feelings for me but doesnt want to date right now and i dont either until i move back in 2 months...and i dont know how to take her saying maybe we should talk less so i dont get hurt or mad...like was she saying that to tell me she really isnt interested or did she say that because she cares about me..I'm so confused again i thought i had everything sorted out last night and was feeling good until i really started thinking about this...so please give me some feedback...

I'm not sure why you are asking strangers if she's lying or not. I have no idea, I don't know her.

The point is, Is that she is not ready for a relationship with you. So I would definetly drop the subject for now. If it's too painful to still talk to her, then yeah don't talk to her.
    But if u can relax and see where things go then just continue some light chatting and maybe get together a couple times to hang out when you get there. If she still doesn't want a relationship with you at that point then yeah same plan as before, quit talking to her or be just friends.
    But honestly it doesn't sound like anythings going to change soon. She seems more focused on this sober thing and this girl, so I wouldn't let yourself get all excited about her right now.

Well you make a good point but does it sound like she's more into the girl than me because this is the first she's ever mentioned her and I want to ask if she is more interested in her now but I don't know if I should

Well I talked to her again and she told me that it was just a little crush she had on the girl even though she told me she has feelings for her...she also said she has some feeling for me too so i dont know what to take from that, if having feelings for a girl you just had a small crush on then what does feelings for me mean?

So like Lately I've been the one reaching out to her im the one calling her unless shes returning a phone call. A girl told me that that means she's just not interested which hurts...Should I just not call her and wait for her to call me? Or should I just maybe text her again in a few days and just say hi or something? I want to add her on facebook because I just reactivated mine but I dont know if its too early for me to do that after having that intense conversation with her the other night...I at least still want to be friends with her but I don't know what to do now...