+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Who to Choose?

Who to Choose?

I am technically dating this one guy but I have had sex (not while dating) with my other friend. I like them both but not sure which one I like more. The 2nd guy has always been there for me and I have only been dating my boyfriend a short time. The 2nd guy flirts with me and makes me feel special most times. With my boyfriend, I feel sparks when we kiss. I am not sure at all who I like and want to truly be with. Who would you choose?
    Sincerely, HimorHim

I will say stay with your boyfriend. Usually it doesn't work out with guys who you had sex this early. He is probably thinking you are easy and won't respect you in the long run and he might find out you left your boyfriend for him which in his mind, you are a whore.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

I suggest you don't commit to either until you've made up your mind. Oh, and if a guy really likes you, the fact that you've had sex with him won't be a problem.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Oh, of course he would like her because he is getting sex. But goodbye to marriage and possibly going out of his way to make you feel special, and taking you out to pricey restaurants.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Oh rubbish. Know plenty of women who's long term relationships/marriages started out with early sex. The fact that it hasn't happened to you says more about you than the men.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I would stick with my boyfriend and see how it goes. Like you said you've known the other guy for a while so if something were going to happen it would have already. AND if you're really close then he'll still be there if you and your boyfriend don't work out.