+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Now What Do I Do

Now What Do I Do

NOW THAT IT HAS BEEN OVER 1 WEEK SINCE I HAVE SEEN HER OR TALKED TO HER, IT IS NO EASIER TO FORGET ABOUT HER AND MOVE ON. I HAVE TRIED DIFFERENT THINGS TO GET HER OFF MY MIND AND FORGET HER BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK.

LAST NIGHT I DREAM ABOUT HER AND DREAMED THAT SHE TOLD ME 2 DIFFERENT TIMES THAT SHE STILL LOVES ME AND WANTS TO BE WITH ME. THEN WHEN I AWOKE I REALIZED IT WAS ALL A DREAM AND WAS NOT TRUE.

I STILL CAN'T GET HER OFF MY MIND AND FORGET ABOUT HER. SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO NOW.

ALSO IN MY DREAM BOTH OF HER BOYS SAID THEY STILL LOVE ME AND WANTED TO BE WITH ME AND NOT WITH THEIR FATHER BECUASE OF THE WAY HE TREATED THEIR MOTHER.

WHAT CAN I DO?

Move on.
    Heit ist mein taug.

NOW WHAT DO I DO

EASIER SAID THAN DONE

Teddy, I think the most important thing you have to realize and ACTUALLY say to yourself is that this is NOT going to be EASY.

You are going to be thinking about her for a LONG time from now. Don't ever think that she is just going to "pop" out of your head all of a sudden, because, I promise you, she won't. You are going to be sad a lot for a while. You may even cry. BUT this is what you HAVE to remember: You are going to get over her eventually. It is true. You most likely will NOT believe it now. However, that is only because your emotions are in utter turmoil right now.

Buckle down, and hold on for the emotional roller-coaster ride you just got into. It's going to be a rough ride, but there is an end, and the beginning of the end is where the sunshine comes out.

In the mean time (till the end of the ride), you need to surround yourself with 'happy' things: friends and family. Get rid of ANY physical objects that may remind you of her. Let your home be somewhere you can rest.

Stay strong my brother. We are all here to help.
    "I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
    - John Burroughs