My girlfriend and I have been dating for 3 years but broke up a day ago. However before we started dating we were best friends. During the relationship things got rough for both of us, silly things would strt a fight as she was very stubborn and we have even broken up before over stupid things. This time she says she's serious, but she still wants to be friends and is still texting me even today. I understand why she wants to break up (she says when were in a relationship I make her somebody she's not) , this is no stranger to me and she does become somebody she's not, but only when she's stubborn. 4 days ago we hung out n we even spent hours searching for a certain food for me. I wasn't surprised but shocked. I understand tht things were unhealthy, but things were also good. She still loves me, and still cares about me and were stil gnna hangout just not as frequently (as friends obviously). I asked her if she thinks we'll get back together and she says "I don't think so". I don't wanna get together with her unless things change cause we both finally acknowledged the problem and I know we will only fix it by building this friendship. I know I should build on our friendship which I plan on doing. She also tells me yes when I say are u happy were not together , but we both agreed on being friends. What should I do? and her previous boyfriend didn't talk for months when they broke up n rarely talk now. What does she want with me , and her previous boyfriend dated for 2 1/2 years and were only 19