+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help make sense of my girlfriend. What does she really want?

Please help make sense of my girlfriend. What does she really want?

Hi guys and girls!
    So, I'm in a relationship with this 22 years old girl. I'm 27.
    I met her at my church where I'm the pastor there.
    We've been in this relationship for almost 2 months now.

We meet every night at the Church Service, but because I'm preaching I can't give her much attention. On the days that the other pastor is preaching we sit together there.
    But when ever we set up a meeting SHE ALWAYS FLAKES. It's like we set up to meet at 14:00 after lunch, and she arrives at 17:00, always with a different excuse.

I talked with her about this and she said that she said that she really can't meet me at afternoon and that we should try a different time.
    So, here's what she proposed: that we should pick a day to SPEND THE WHOLE DAY TOGETHER.

Now, this doesn't make any sense. Why she can't go out in afternoon, but she can meet me in the moorning and pass the entire day together?

Because she's been talking about marriage and pre-engagement rings recently, my mom thinks she's trying to force me into marriage by making me commit to stuff like she taking a shower at my house and other stuff.

Why would a girl flake on your dates but otherwise show interest in commitment?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by Lectus; 27-10-14 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lectus View Post
    Hi guys and girls!
    So, I'm in a relationship with this 22 years old girl. I'm 27.
    I met her at my church where I'm the pastor there.
    We've been in this relationship for almost 2 months now.

We meet every night at the Church Service, but because I'm preaching I can't give her much attention. On the days that the other pastor is preaching we sit together there.
    But when ever we set up a meeting SHE ALWAYS FLAKES. It's like we set up to meet at 14:00 after lunch, and she arrives at 17:00, always with a different excuse.

I talked with her about this and she said that she said that she really can't meet me at afternoon and that we should try a different time.
    So, here's what she proposed: that we should pick a day to SPEND THE WHOLE DAY TOGETHER.

Now, this doesn't make any sense. Why she can't go out in afternoon, but she can meet me in the moorning and pass the entire day together?

Because she's been talking about marriage and pre-engagement rings recently, my mom thinks she's trying to force me into marriage by making me commit to stuff like she taking a shower at my house and other stuff.

Why would a girl flake on your dates but otherwise show interest in commitment?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks
    Hi! Anyone here?

Ask her why she left and what she had to do. You can assume so many things about this, but you will never know the true answer if you don't ask.
    Really helpful relationship advice and books for free --> http://relationshipsandadvice.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by relationship55 View Post
    Ask her why she left and what she had to do. You can assume so many things about this, but you will never know the true answer if you don't ask.
    I asked and she gave me some excuse like: "My sister called me and I had to go have lunch with her and I couldn't leave her there alone.".

It's like she doesn't give me priority at all.

Maybe something else was going on with her sister (such as an emergency) but she didn't tell you because it could have been personal.
    Really helpful relationship advice and books for free --> http://relationshipsandadvice.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by relationship55 View Post
    Maybe something else was going on with her sister (such as an emergency) but she didn't tell you because it could have been personal.
    I don't know. She also said something like "people should be independent" and "I don't have this type of commitment even at my work".

It's like she really doesn't care about me.

I find it very weird. Honestly I'm afraid of hurting my feelings. I don't know if I should really trust her anymore.

Why would someone even say that?

I have no idea what she meant by that.. this whole situation seems so confusing. You have to talk to her and see what she meant by that

You have to talk to her and see what she meant by that

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd9_u4OAMkc]How to Make Your Ex Come Back[/url]

If your not happy with her and you guys arent communicating well then this relationship is doomed