+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I always think about her

I always think about her

Hi! I am 13 years old. This Saturday I was in school for advanced students. I had subject Computer Science, programming in BASIC. I went to the classroom, it was locked because teacher wasn't there yet. And there, there She was. We started to talk, I asked her when will teacher come, but she answered that she don't know. She asked me do I programme in LOGO or BASIC. We started to talk about it and I think i liked to her. Then teacher came and we went each to different class. Since there She is always in my minds. And I saw her just once. I was in love with one girl for one year already, I see her every day, but I saw the other one just once and I always think about Her. I did not asked her for name. Should I do it next Saturday? What should I talk about then? Thank you!

Hi.

First, and it's only my opinion, thus I'm the only one involved there, 13 yo isn't too early to get love adventures ? (You told that you had another one for 1 year so you started it at 11 ?) The new generation, you said ...

Anyway, I don't know the English translation of this, but in French we have something to call what you are "victim" of : "Coup de foudre". The etymology is about mythology, Zeus and all that shit, but (if you are a little bit religious) it means that God has presented you with someone who has great chances to make you happy (I won't talk of wedding since I'm sure you too young for it).

It's not Saturday yet, so if you have some spare time to think about that, just wonder whether your sentiments are real or not. And if they are, it means you are ready to accept consequences of them. If they are, just talk more with her (knowing her name would be a good starting point maybe, IMHO) and if you're sure of your sentiments, and had the idea that she share them, just tell her. I mean, women likes courageous mans, plus they usually don't go forward before you did first, plus you don't risk that much. At worst, everyone in your school will laugh at you for a week or two, maybe some of your friends for more time but not a nasty way, and everyone will forget. And this is if she denies your declaration.

Thanks! But still, i am in love with one for a year, but she hates me. When I see her I still feel something, I have a feeling that I am in love with both. I am confused...

You can't love more than one person at the same time.

Again, in France, I usually hear "You can't love two people at the same time because if you really were in love of the first one, you'd never took attention to the second one."
    You can apply it to the major part of relationships, though it's not what this proverb was made for. If you think it's right, just apply and follow, thus you'd chose the one you don't even know the name. If you think it's wrong, then ask yourself which one of them do you see yourself to create a family with ? You do you trust the more ? (ofc you can't answer this question before you've talked a bit more with the second one).
    Btw, think about that too : "Ex lovefriends are just like jail : if you go back to it, then you've not understood."

She wasn't never girlfriend to me. She was in love with some other guy. I want her to be happy, so I let her go... but when I see her, I forget everything around myself and I just think on her. But, she says that she hates me, but whatever she says, I never gave up, because of that I was in love for one year, tried to be nice to her, telling her that she is beautiful, she just said that I am bigger jerk than before.

Then give up. You're just hurting yourself for nothin'

Ok. Thanks!